What's new

New El Diablo ... anyone tried them?

Simon G

Olympian
I see there's some new El Diablo liquids out, I think they've only just launched so I guess the answer will be no, but I was wondering if anyone has tried them?

http://eldiablojuices.com/store/index.php?route=product/category&path=69_75

Gabriela Rosa eLiquid by El Diablo is a fruity, menthol mix of Pear and Blueberries with a menthol exhale.

Jose Luis eLiuquid by El Diablo is a comforting mix of Forest Fruits, Green Apple and Yogurt.

Mariachi eLiquid by El Diablo is a dessert lovers dream. A Strawberry Shortcake topped with Cream and Marshmallow. Yum!

I see there's some new El Diablo liquids out, I think they've only just launched so I guess the answer will be no, but I was wondering if anyone has tried them?

http://eldiablojuices.com/store/index.php?route=product/category&path=69_75

Gabriela Rosa eLiquid by El Diablo is a fruity, menthol mix of Pear and Blueberries with a menthol exhale.

Jose Luis eLiuquid by El Diablo is a comforting mix of Forest Fruits, Green Apple and Yogurt.

Mariachi eLiquid by El Diablo is a dessert lovers dream. A Strawberry Shortcake topped with Cream and Marshmallow. Yum!
Mariachi sounds nice.

Store isn't loading for me but Gabriela Rosa sounds right up my street.

Will report back ;)

Link on my list was working last night but can't try now as at work

Whomsoever wins the fabulous El Diablo Prize in the Raffle will be able to tell us, that's for sure :)

Just a report on Gabriela Rosa (using with a Mi-One 0.6ohm MTL coil);

Pretty good. The pear flavor is really nice. Get a super strong throat hit at 18mg (granted, a 0.6ohm coil being delivered through a fresh charge at 4.2v output is pulling close to 30 watts, which is pretty intense for a MTL vape) but a little harsh. I tended to find I got a similar experience with a number of El Diablo juices. The flavors are top notch but their nicotine quality control can be a little hit-or-miss IMO. Sometimes I'll get a super smooth vape on 18mg, other times it'll be harsh.

Not getting much of the "cooling" throat hit I like with MTL vaping, it's more of a thump like you'd expect with a juice with zero menthol in it.

Overall, I'll happily vape the full 30ml but not sure I'd buy again. Possibly at 12mg next time :D

Back
Top Bottom