What's new

NEW FLAVOUR & 15% OFF

The Brews Bros

Premium Vendor
Afternoon guys,

Wanted to pop a quick update up to let you all know we're going to be closed this week for our annual break.

Any orders placed after 2pm on Monday 24th June will be dispatched on Tuesday 2nd July. So we are off Tuesday - the Monday after.

Orders can still be placed to secure the stock for when we're open again. If you need any help with anything, please still email us, or message us on Facebook as we'll be checking these regularly.

I have also increased the POTV10 discount code to 15% off instead of the usual 10% while we're off, just to apologise for the hassle.

So sorry again for any inconvenience caused, just message us if you have any issues or queries at all and I'll get back to you ASAP. See you next week!

- Codi & Dazz
www.thebrewsbros.co.uk

ALSO I almost forgot- we've just released a new limited edition flavour: crunchy cereal with a toasted marshmallow undertone. There are less than 100 available now, and as usual, good feedback increases the chance we'll release it into the permanent range, so make sure to let us know what you think if you grab yourself a bottle!

Shop July FOTM: https://www.thebrewsbros.co.uk/collections/vendors?q=Marshmallow+Cereal

Untitled (728 x 360 px) (1).png

Back
Top Bottom