What's new

NEW Independant Bradford / Leeds eCigarette Store

OptimumVapes

Vendor
Hi Everyone,We're a new independent bricks 'n' mortar eCig store in Bradford / Leeds, located near Morrisons at Thornbury (Bradford, BD3 8EG), so new our postcode doesn't come up on any Sat Navs yet LOL.Here's a pic of our store: optShop3a.jpgFor all you Bradford / Leeds Vapers, come on over and check out your local Independent Vaping Store. We have loads of FREE car parking space. We stock the following brands:
- Innokin
- Sigelei
- Youde
- Aspire
- Kangertech
- XTAR Chargers
- EFest Chargers
- Premium e-Liquids (US & UK)
- Anyvape

Our store's full address:Optimum18 Bradford Plaza,Rushton Avenue,Bradford,BD3 8EG.

Thanks
TJ

Last edited:
Looks a cracking little store and its great you offer an Instore discount, just a shame it's not even local to me.
good luck with the business and if Iam ever near that way I will pop in to have a look!

Welcome the shop looks really good,very profesh,good luck with your new venture.

All the best on your endeavour! I will definitely come by when I'm next with Fam in Leeds. You'll be the pre-Karachi entertainment.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Do you have an online store?

Hi Clint,

Not yet, In the process of setting one up at www.optimumcigs.com

But I've a few items (only can list 25 item per month) on 'Special Offer' as an opening promotion at my ebay shop, user name: optimum_vapster, link: here

Check it out, you might find something you like.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom