What's new

New Online Retailer - E-cigstore.co.uk - 15% off with coupon code: POTV15%

Hi All,

Just wanted to introduce our new online store http://www.e-cigstore.co.uk/- we operate from Stratford Upon Avon! and stock most of the major brands - Kangertech, Innokin, Vision, Vapeonly and Hangsen range of e-liquids and ever expanding.

Our aim is to be one the largest online retailers offering a huge range so would greatly appreciate your thoughts on the site.

I'm constantly looking at expanding our range because ultimately we want to sell the widest range possible to cater for all our customers, so I'd appreciate any feedback or products that you'd like us to stock for you!

Discount code for POTV Members is 15% off all orders with POTV15% (enter code at checkout)

Our current offers include:

- The First Taste Starter kit for £19.99 - we've combined some great manufacturers here to offer a great quality kit with a Free 10ml of e-liquid (Choose from strenghs between 0 - 24mg and over 40 different flavours)

- Hangsen E-liquid range - Literally off the production line last week and arrived this wee with over 40 different flavours - again any favourite flovours amongst the POTV community I'd be happy to stock them.

any many more! A range of clearomisers too, will be getting the Aspire Nautilus in a couple of weeks.

Thanks for listening guys!

Aman S

Thanks for the discount code!

After looking through a ton of websites I finally settled on yours and ordered my first set-up from you on Saturday. I await its arrival eagerly!

(Not only did you have exactly what I wanted, but Mrs Redeye's family are from Stratford-On-Avon and she enbcouraged me to support a local business!)

Thanks for the discount code!

After looking through a ton of websites I finally settled on yours and ordered my first set-up from you on Saturday. I await its arrival eagerly!

(Not only did you have exactly what I wanted, but Mrs Redeye's family are from Stratford-On-Avon and she enbcouraged me to support a local business!)

Thanks redyeye! I hope everything was to your satisfaction and glad to hear that we've got a local enthusiast :)

Feel free to drop me a PM and we can arrange a click and collect for future orders :)

Thanks again!

Aman

Back
Top Bottom