What's new

New Online: VOOPOO VMATE i2 Pod Kit

vapesourcing.UK

Premium Vendor
The VOOPOO VMATE i2 Kit is designed for those who crave simplicity without sacrificing performance. Perfect for beginners and experienced vapers alike, this starter pod kit offers a seamless and enjoyable vaping experience. With a powerful 1500mAh built-in battery, the VMATE i2 provides impressive longevity, allowing you to vape throughout the day without the need for frequent recharging. The device’s 30W maximum output ensures satisfying vapor production, whether you prefer a mild or more intense hit.

One of the standout features of the VMATE i2 is its 3X upgraded cartridge, which guarantees a consistently pure taste with every puff. The coil is designed to last up to 90 days, while the pod itself is engineered to remain leak-free for up to 30 days. This means less hassle and more enjoyment, as you won’t need to worry about frequent maintenance or messy leaks.
vamet-i2-pod-system-2.jpg

Enhanced by the advanced GENE.AI 2.0 technology, the VMATE i2 features a side-mounted, colorful RGB light bar that not only adds a touch of flair but also conveniently displays the battery level in real time. This smart feature, combined with the device’s true plug-and-play convenience, makes it incredibly user-friendly. Simply fill the voopoo vmate top fill pod, and you’re ready to vape.

The VMATE i2’s design is both sleek and durable, crafted from lightweight aluminum alloy, making it perfect for on-the-go use. With precise airflow adjustment, you can customize your vaping experience to your liking, whether you enjoy a tight draw or a more open airflow.

In summary, the VOOPOO VMATE i2 Kit is a perfect blend of simplicity, style, and functionality. It’s an ideal choice for anyone looking for a reliable, easy-to-use vaping device that delivers excellent performance day after day. The best vape shop uk tells you more, hope you will like it.

You may be curious about:
vaporesso gen max vape kit
voopoo drag 5 mod

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom