What's new

New Release! Innokin EQ-FLTR brings you a familiar feeling of a cigarette without harmful smoke.

Innokin

Overseas Vendor
Hi POTV,

We’re so excited to announce another Innokin family member EQFLTR is official released today! ;)

Innokin EQ FLTR can bring you a familiar feeling of a cigarette without harmful smoke.

8g2KrKB.jpg

EQ FLTR is featuring biodegradable soft-tip filters that give the familiar feeling of a cigarette filter.
aB1gJ3S.jpg

There is a specially designed inner vapour guide focuses flavors and keeps your filters lasting longer.
ADhx5k8.jpg

You can choose the convenience of the original refillable EQ-FLTR pods.
It is compatible with Sceptre (1.2ohm) Coils. So you can keep the pod and reduce plastic waste and cost with EQ-FLTR RC-Pods.
XD2DMgS.jpg

It has a refillable pod, so you can choose your own flavors.
o10f8Y1.jpg

It is easy for you to pick up and vape.
w5S5svI.jpg

The protective cap keeps the filters clean and lasting longer.
tuDmeoP.jpg

The 400mAh internal battery is recharged via Micro-USB with a full range of trusted safety protections.
LNIM1DX.jpg

There are five great colors for options: Storm Grey, Stealth Black, Ruby Red, Azure Blue and Rose Gold.
zDgh9cU.jpg

EQ-FLTR PACKAGING IS 100% recyclable and the filters are biodegradable!
XT22u7o.jpg

For more info please visit our official website:
https://www.innokin.com/eq-fltr/

For more details, please check out these following videos:

Last edited:
This is very interesting and could really help with people wanting to give up cigarettes. A lot of people that have tried vaping to stop but failed told me that it didn't feel the same as a cigarette. That they didn't like the feel of a piece of cold plastic or metal in their mouths. This tip could be the answer. And top marks for making it biodegradable too in a world now awash with disposable items that will take forever to break down.

Yeah something like this has great potential, if you could work on that auto-draw sensor to adjust the watts based on inhale strength and keep it in that package it would be a real winner.

It'not exactly a new concept but it's an interesting one.

If the tips and pods/coils are fair and cheap I see this an a valid option for new vapers coming from cigs.

This is very interesting and could really help with people wanting to give up cigarettes. A lot of people that have tried vaping to stop but failed told me that it didn't feel the same as a cigarette. That they didn't like the feel of a piece of cold plastic or metal in their mouths. This tip could be the answer. And top marks for making it biodegradable too in a world now awash with disposable items that will take forever to break down.

Yes, sir. ;) Innokin EQFLTR is here to help smokers to convert. To give people a familiar feeling of a cigarette without harmful smoke. We cares about the environment as well.:2thumbsup:

Interesting for sure, I'd like to try one of these. ... as I understand it, it's very inexpensive too.

This is a great idea and concept of a product I've been trying to help.my brother and wife quit but like others have said the feeling of a drip tip or metal.mouth piece doesnt do it for them, so this could be a game changer for them. I'll keep an eye out for this one thank you

This is a great idea and concept of a product I've been trying to help.my brother and wife quit but like others have said the feeling of a drip tip or metal.mouth piece doesnt do it for them, so this could be a game changer for them. I'll keep an eye out for this one thank you

There are two types of drip tip for your options.. Standard Drip Tip or Biodegradeable Soft Tip, as you choose.Hope you all will like it.

Has anyone tried one of these yet? very curious to see how they perform as it will feel very alien exhaling bugger all, hopefully nothing like those nicorette doofas that felt like you were pretending to smoke.

Back
Top Bottom