What's new

New Released: Eleaf iStick i75 Kit 75W

vapesourcing.UK

Premium Vendor
The iStick i75 Kit boasts a stylish leather exterior that not only looks luxurious but also feels incredibly comfortable to hold. Its sleek design adds a touch of elegance to your vaping.

With a built-in 3000mAh battery and a 75W maximum output, the iStick i75 ensures extended vaping sessions. When it's time to recharge, the USB Type-C charging port ensures quick and efficient charging, minimizing downtime.

Take control of your vaping with the optional UI interface. Customize your experience with variable voltage (VV) or variable wattage (VW) modes to suit your preferences.
eleaf-istick-i75-kit_(6).jpg

The iStick i75 features dual-side airflow control to guarantee a consistently satisfying vaping experience. No more worries about dry hits or uneven airflow; this kit delivers a smooth and enjoyable vape every time.

The included 5ml EP Pod Tank is compatible with EP Series Coils, providing rich clouds and enhanced flavour. You can expect the best of both worlds.

Choose from stylish colours like Black, Brown, Red, and Blue to match your style and personality.

We'd like to suggest you enter a cheap vape shop to learn more about cheap vapes.

You may be interested in:
https://vapesourcing.uk/vaporesso-armour-max-kit.html

Back
Top Bottom