What's new

Review New Vape Shop in Derby

pauly meatballs

Achiever
Hi everyone, just thought I'd plug a new vape shop that opened in Derby : I Blaze Vapour derby. derby premium e cigarette shop.quality e liquids
(I'm in no way affiliated with this company)

It's a walk-in b&m only - no mail order (so far).

It's fantastic to have a nice b&m within walking distance!
Popped in yesterday and had a very brief chat with the owner. He's got a nice array of popular hardware (mods and tanks) - all the usual players : Innokin, kanger, aspire, vision,eleaf, joyetech.
He had a few lines of UK juices and he's just getting into the USA lines - He had the full range of Space Jam.

I couldn't leave without buying something so I snapped up another coolfire iv and a bottle of Andromeda:

aHTFQnM.jpg

Derby is rather poorly served by vape shops so if you're in the area and need a new whatever why not check them out :)

Cheers guys,
have a great day,
Paul

Hi everyone, just thought I'd plug a new vape shop that opened in Derby : I Blaze Vapour derby. derby premium e cigarette shop.quality e liquids
(I'm in no way affiliated with this company)

It's a walk-in b&m only - no mail order (so far).

It's fantastic to have a nice b&m within walking distance!
Popped in yesterday and had a very brief chat with the owner. He's got a nice array of popular hardware (mods and tanks) - all the usual players : Innokin, kanger, aspire, vision,eleaf, joyetech.
He had a few lines of UK juices and he's just getting into the USA lines - He had the full range of Space Jam.

I couldn't leave without buying something so I snapped up another coolfire iv and a bottle of Andromeda:

aHTFQnM.jpg

Derby is rather poorly served by vape shops so if you're in the area and need a new whatever why not check them out :)

Cheers guys,
have a great day,
Paul

Ill pop in on my next derby shopping spree

I had no idea you were so close to where we are Pauly

Useful i climb in Chaddesden most weekends and occasionally in the week gonna try and stop in next time .

Back
Top Bottom