What's new

Oh my oh my

RicModMaker

Vendor
Good god! I've just coiled up the Dark Horse. dual coil, 10x3mm wraps of .5mm. 0.5ohms.
Wide open on my dual series mod.
Man oh man, it's foggy around here. ;)

Last edited:
Good god! I've just coiled up the Dark Horse. dual coil, 10x3mm wraps of .6mm. 0.5ohms.
Wide open on my dual series mod.
Man oh man, it's foggy around here. ;)

We need a video and pics.

It's actually a really nice vape ;) I've tamed the beast.

Nice , need both of them want need fucking driving me crazy lol lucky guy wish I had your skill to be making they boxes:banghead:

Last edited by a moderator:
Big up the Dark Horse it's my go to topper I just love it I have the Doge, Big block, plume and mute x all genuine as well as many others but the Dark Horse is my favourite right now I have mine with a duel coil @.3ohm and Quacks Goose juice in it at 80w on my sigali 100w and for the first time today I set off the smoke detector and since the detector is connected to my emergency response unit I had fun trying to convince the response person on the other end of the call line that I was fine there was no smoke only water vapour. lol

The doge is even more pokey. I didn't realise the one I got hasn't got air control. Twisted up some .5 and made some big coils. It came in at 0.28. Way too much for me on an 8.4v box.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1416157871432.jpeg
    uploadfromtaptalk1416157871432.jpeg
    81.2 KB · Views: 68
The doge is even more pokey. I didn't realise the one I got hasn't got air control. Twisted up some .5 and made some big coils. It came in at 0.28. Way too much for me on an 8.4v box.

When running attys on 8.4V, I tend to go over 1 ohm as 70 watts is my fav power range. Below 1 ohm, it starts to kill flavour though massive plumes are easily possible.

Back
Top Bottom