What's new

Ohm boy desire rage squonk mod

30deadcats

Postman
I've given up squonking. Can't be bothered with it anymore so I'm going to give away this squonk mod that I received from the @Martvb60 giveaway a while back. It's had some good use and I really appreciated receiving this so I'd like to now pass it on and hopefully whoever gets it will enjoy it as much as I have. I will cover the postage so just names on a list and I'll do a random draw in about a week.

Good luck.
IMG20230627205849.jpg
IMG20230627205853.jpg
IMG20230627205858.jpg
IMG20230627205902.jpg
IMG20230627205910.jpg

Very generous - not an entry from me as I seem to be coping with single battery squonkers at the moment.

Very generous but i already have too many Squonkers. Good Luck all ye that enter, looks a decent mod.

Very nice giveaway but # not - a - entry # from me as much as i like sqounking and as much as i would love to own one of @Martvb60 mods it would not be fair to other apes if i entered as i have not been on here for a few weeks.
Good luck to all who enter.

I'm in for this one. Always fancied my hands on one of those.

1. Bgoodchild8
2. ObiWanVaponi
3. Brightonvaper

Thanks for the chance.

Great giveaway and thank you for the chance but it’s not an entry for me as I’ve already got one. It’s an excellent squonk mod and built like a tank so someone is going to be getting a great piece of kit here. Good luck peeps.

This intrigued me when I was sorting out all of Mart's stuff, so in that spirit, yes, I'll have a go myself. :)

1. Bgoodchild8
2. ObiWanVaponi
3. Brightonvaper
4. Rob

Back
Top Bottom