What's new

Review Oneshot Wonder 'Tribute' Concentrates

Totally agree with you on the Danish Swirl flavouring - its an absolute shit to get right in any recipe. It seems to either over power, or taste a bit sicky, or the worst - make your juice taste like burnt y-fronts after half a tank full.

Eyup POTVPEEPS! Finally got around to finishing my blog review of the new Oneshot Wonder concentrates at Chefs Vapour.

Doh Nuts, Milk n Honey, Teleos Crunch and Sugar Bear are the ones I plumped for. Link below for a review of them! ( note blog a little NSWF in places!)

https://peegorevapes.wordpress.com/2016/02/01/oneshot-wonder/

Cheers, Peegore.

Really good reviews PeeGore, as per usual.

Thanks for the tester of milk and honey you sent me as well.. I only mixed this up weekend just gone (been busy!) and already it tastes quite nice. Must try and keep my hands off it for another couple of weeks.

Smells really nice though :)

Totally agree with you on the Danish Swirl flavouring - its an absolute shit to get right in any recipe. It seems to either over power, or taste a bit sicky, or the worst - make your juice taste like burnt y-fronts after half a tank full.
Ha burnt y-fronts! Yup, I have always put it down to mine being the Cap CDS v2 vape 'friendly' version. I should really spend a few quid and buy the v1 just to prove myself right... Or wrong as the case may be! Overpowering and a bit sicky is spot on tho...!

Really good reviews PeeGore, as per usual.

Thanks for the tester of milk and honey you sent me as well.. I only mixed this up weekend just gone (been busy!) and already it tastes quite nice. Must try and keep my hands off it for another couple of weeks.

Smells really nice though :)
Cheers Bud!

Glad you liking Milk & Honey so far. I'm gonna now commit to mixing up some large amounts of my Oneshot wonder concs, knowing I'm not gonna be wasting precious Nic!

They do all need at least 2 weeks steeping to come together. I really do rate them, especially at their price!

Back
Top Bottom