What's new

Opinions on a flavour site

Chris K

Vendor
Hi all,

Checking on a Facebook group other day for mixing and someone posted up a picture of a concentrate he has just received from :-

http://www.cupcake-world.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=144_189&products_id=1783

Seems to be for food flavourings and only has around one small paragraph about vaping in the entire site (avoid oil etc).

So question is, what do you think? I trust opinions on here ALOT more than any opinion given on FB.

Some interesting flavours on offer. I've mixed for several years now but stick with the vapour concentrates (Capella, TFA, dedicated oneshots etc), considering trying 5 just to see what the outcome is.

A large part of why I started mixing my own was cost but also wanted to be sure I knew what I was vaping.
If you are happy vaping any of the ingredients in their flavours then that's up to you.
I would certainly want to know what was in them before contemplating using them for vaping.

Many of us have been using CCW for years. Capella and TFA were (are) also food flavourings, and since the TPD many are disassociating themselves from vaping and going back their roots.

Like any others, CCW have some good and some bad flavours. Their custard is my favourite and I would recommend it for anyone who doesn't like Capella.

As always, it's subjective, but they're cheap enough to experiment with, particularly if you have Amazon Prime.

Amazon also do multi-packs of short dated flavours at reduced prices.

A large part of why I started mixing my own was cost but also wanted to be sure I knew what I was vaping.
If you are happy vaping any of the ingredients in their flavours then that's up to you.
I would certainly want to know what was in them before contemplating using them for vaping.

From what I've researched so far the ingredients are:-

Ingredients:- Monopropylene Glycol, Nature Identical Ingredients
No artificial ingredients
Additives & alergens present: None
Diacetyl Free, Oil free
Gluten free, suitable for vegans all ingredients conform to EEC legislation

A handful of the flavours contain oil, but all are clearly labelled as such so obviously avoid.

Many of us have been using CCW for years. Capella and TFA were (are) also food flavourings, and since the TPD many are disassociating themselves from vaping and going back their roots.

Like any others, CCW have some good and some bad flavours. Their custard is my favourite and I would recommend it for anyone who doesn't like Capella.

As always, it's subjective, but they're cheap enough to experiment with, particularly if you have Amazon Prime.

Amazon also do multi-packs of short dated flavours at reduced prices.

That's the thing that caught my eye, price is very low... yet also makes me wary over quality.

So with the exception of custard, any others you can recommend from there? Eyeing up Mint Julep as tried Lovela Mint Julep and that was superb along with a few others.

That's the thing that caught my eye, price is very low... yet also makes me wary over quality.

So with the exception of custard, any others you can recommend from there? Eyeing up Mint Julep as tried Lovela Mint Julep and that was superb along with a few others.

I haven't tried that one, but most of their fruit flavours are OK.

Coconut, Jam Roly Poly and Clotted Cream Fudge are very good, but the other real outstanding one is Strawberry Jam. I wouldn't be surprised if this was the sole ingredient in Just Jam Original.

Coconut, Jam Roly Poly and Clotted Cream Fudge are very good, but the other real outstanding one is Strawberry Jam. I wouldn't be surprised if this was the sole ingredient in Just Jam Original.

Interesting, food for thought (excuse the pun)

Thanks for that.

Think I'll order a Strawberry Jam, Jam roly, clotted cream fudge, mint Julep and one other that catches the eye. For £10.99, worth a punt.

I only use flavour art and atmos labs really, cause they are intended specifically for vaping, have their juices regularly tested and certified and also guarantee that they don't contain a number of substances that you'd want to avoid. And they are also extremely concentrated so don't really work out more expensive than the flavours that require 20% and suchlike in your liquid.

I only use flavour art and atmos labs really, cause they are intended specifically for vaping, have their juices regularly tested and certified and also guarantee that they don't contain a number of substances that you'd want to avoid. And they are also extremely concentrated so don't really work out more expensive than the flavours that require 20% and suchlike in your liquid.

Have you seen the discount code for Dark Arts (Flavour Art) at Dark Star? They're already quite cheap but they have 40% off today only:

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...nly/threads/dark-arts-darkstar-40-off.142329/

Back
Top Bottom