What's new

Ourbreak Eliquid is here!

tppp

Founder of All The Juices
I know the 23rd of December is a funny day to announce a new brand, but deliveries arrive when they arrive and I didn't see any point in sitting on the release until January. This last month or so has been incredibly trying for me too, so it feels brilliant to expand flavour selection a little ahead of 2015.

3c207033-685a-4f7a-bf29-42fb9a19cf31.jpg

See them all here, of check out flavour profiles below

Outbreak is the second range from Californian flavour masters; Epic Juice. The quality of depth of these five new flavours is certainly on par with their main range, but they take a different direction and so; they stand apart under their own flag.

Will your taste buds get infected?

Agent Green
Created to help recharge and defend your taste buds against the hoards, this Green Apple Arnold Palmer is the perfect weapon to reawaken your dying senses.
Get it here

Contagion
Mixed Berry & CAP’N Crunch, so simple and yet so much… this is a mix of banana, cinnamon, grapefruit and berries giving an extraordinary and irresistible pastry vape similar to the cereal that’s so popular in the states.

Beware: I'm finding this to be incredibly moreish
Get it here

PT-Zero
Is this where it all began? Patient Zero features a lemon pastry citrus tang that’ll tease your major senses – a must for citrus fans
Get it here

Serum
A sweet taffy with berry and citrus notes. This is the flavour to vape when you need bringing back from the brink. Refreshes the palate and easily an all day vape
Get it here

T-Virus
A blend of sweet berries that will overcome all – Epic at their best, T-Virus is a mix of blueberry and Pomegranate done the right way.
Get it here

Last edited:
Picked up a bottle of there Agent Green yesterday from my B&M and it is gorgeous. If you like Epics main squeeze then you will love this, it's just as sharp with a very realistic Apple hit. Can't wait to try the rest of the range.

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

Back
Top Bottom