What's new

panzers

midlands vaping

Postman
hi ladies and gentlemen.

the time has come for the touchdown of the black hawk black panzer in the UK at midlands vaping. order now online. limited stocks available after pre order allocations, also s/steel panzers, castles and much more. Visit www.midlandsvaping.co.uk for more info and to buy your's now.

Thanks

midlands vaping

Just noticed you're based in Dudley, I'm up there next week visiting my folks. I'll definitely be paying you guys a visit:) :)

hi ladies and gentlemen.

the time has come for the touchdown of the black hawk black panzer in the UK at midlands vaping. order now online. limited stocks available after pre order allocations, also s/steel panzers, castles and much more. Visit www.midlandsvaping.co.uk for more info and to buy your's now.

Thanks

midlands vaping

it looks a fantastic mod, just wish I could spare the cash at the mo.. if only the corner shop would stop giving me duff lottery tickets...

hi ladies and gentlemen.

Thanks

midlands vaping

Facebook PM sent :D

OMG i so want one of these, and now i know what its like to want :17:

and one of these monster.JPG shit look at that thing :woot:

hi ladies and gentlemen.

Thanks

midlands vaping

Is there going to a review on the squire? and some new images would be good / the dual air holes still look incredibly small

mv have been recognised as an authorised re-seller of masterpiece custom vapes hardware including the panzer, black hawk panzer and the atomic.

Back
Top Bottom