What's new

Pioneering Leather Process:VOOPOO DRAG X Kit

VOOPOO

Manufacturer
The VOOPOO DRAG X Kit is packed with a host of features and settings. Firing up to 80W with a single 18650 battery, the X can handle cloud chasing with ease, whilst still remaining accessible to newer vapers.

The DRAG X uses the GENE.TT chip, which can activate coils in 0.001s in addition to managing the large colour screen. With a has a soft leather grip and a USB-C charging port for more efficient fast recharging.

LlI3o9XHgk7ynZS.png

More Voopoo new products information,just visit this link: Voopoo Vape

The VOOPOO DRAG X Kit is packed with a host of features and settings. Firing up to 80W with a single 18650 battery, the X can handle cloud chasing with ease, whilst still remaining accessible to newer vapers.

The DRAG X uses the GENE.TT chip, which can activate coils in 0.001s in addition to managing the large colour screen. With a has a soft leather grip and a USB-C charging port for more efficient fast recharging.

LlI3o9XHgk7ynZS.png

More Voopoo new products information,just visit this link: Voopoo Vape
Have to say well done @VOOPOO .
Since I reviewed this the 0.15ohm coils I've used since have had far less leak issue's from the insulator on the base. Hopefully your focusing your coil manufacturers attention on the insulators on the rest of the range too.
Makes the drag x/s / argus a pretty perfect system for dtl vapers.
Now make a pod for it that top fills and accepts your own drip tip and the world is yours.

Last edited:
Have to say well done @VOOPOO .
Since I reviewed this the 0.15ohm coils I've used since have had far less leak issue's from the insulator on the base. Hopefully your focusing your coil manufacturers attention on the insulators on the test of the range too.
Makes the drag x/s / argus a pretty perfect system for dtl vapers.
Now make a pod for it that top fills and accepts your own drip tip and the world is yours.
All this & release the bloody RTA already:D

Back
Top Bottom