What's new

Pocket carriers, cover on mouthpiece?

rdog

Initiate
Those of you who regularly carry around your vape in your trouser pocket or wherever, do you put a cover over the mouthpiece or stuff a bung in it?

Just occurred to me that maybe some lint or something could get inside and cause problems.

If so what do you use?

Looking on AliExpress there's quite a few silicone cases for basically every popular pod vape out there. Tempted to buy one just for the mouthpiece cover, and discard the rest.

Ive never given it any thought. Though I do have 1 tank that came with a silicone cap that I put on when not it use, when in use I leave the cap at home and just pocket the mod.

Search on ali express for 'drip tip dust cover' if you dont want the whole silicone case

Ahhh the vape condoms
Drip tip covers
upload_2022-3-5_2-25-11.png
upload_2022-3-5_2-25-31.png

When I'm working I use a belt pouch which is similar in size to one for a compact camera. Works for me.

I've got a small pod vape with a curved mouthpiece so unfortunately those won't fit.

What pod have you got?
More often than not tip covers are a faff so as Rew suggested a carrier might be handier, if the air hole is small a simple rubber band will do the job if lint is an issue, being mostly a jeans slob these days I find most MTL pods fit into that small coin pocket but there's always some improvisation (pouch/ziplock baggie, lanyard, twisted cotton etc. off the top of my head)

Valyrian tank came with one but I only ever use mine for storing long term as it tended to just slip off when stored in my pocket or bag.

I have a Nevoks Feelin at the moment. But have an Aspire Vilter coming.

I have a Nevoks Feelin at the moment. But have an Aspire Vilter coming.

Yeah I see your problem there, a tough mouthpiece to cover, the Vilter will be easier and will likely stay upright in your pocket but both would also suit a rubber lanyard.

Back
Top Bottom