What's new

Prime Vapes - Lee has asked us to get in touch...

MrsAshy

Achiever
Talking to Lee on FB and he is thinking of doing a limited run on some discontinued if there is enough interest. Ive obviously mentioned Secluded Sorbet (also been asked to revisit Apple crumble and Tea Break)
Hes not been here a while so hasnt seen our pleas!
He asked me to tell you all that
"if there is people on there that are interested or would be interested please do tell them to email me directly ([email protected]) and if there is enough to make a small run I can have a look in to it
😁
"

So if you want your fave flavours please please get emailing!!

@Badayuni
@Mitz
@Howester84
@rtni

Why the fk doesn't he just release the recipe for the liquids he discontinues, with little to no intention of making and or little to no real profit on a one off limited run with low punter numbers, it's no loss.
And keeps a few folks happy, todays release is tomorrows discontinued .
We are only a community when our hands are in our wallets, and there is a petition or two to be signed...... the Vapour bar released a few of their discontinued so well done to them, that's what called giving back, more should follow suit.

The one I asked for was sweet Kentucky, but that was a dripworx one he asked me to contact rejuiced, which I have they claim they don’t have the recipe so can’t do it! So unfortunately a great juice gone forever and frustratingly it’s not down to concentrate no longer being available 😞

Why didn't he post the info on here? He's still a member of the forum?
He has moved on from here what his shop & supplying the masses with disposables, but can't blame him supply and demand & a business too try & keep afloat

Back
Top Bottom