In stock Now
Istick 30w Box Mod
Kanger Subtank Mini
Kanger Subtank Nano
Eleaf Lemo
Eleaf Lemo Drop
Fog Box
Fogger V6

I like ordering from myepack. Always been good. But guys, you got pipped to the post on the kangers. I am sure a lot of people went to your site (me included) when they knew the mini and nano were due today. Seeing the usual out of stock (for stuff thats due) immediately meant a loss of sale to you guys. Dont get me wrong, not digging here, just saying that the update was too late for me. Nor am i saying i wont be ordering from you guys soon, my mates get me to order their stuff as they are lazy gits and i am way too soft to tell them to feck off. Was just a heads up

I like ordering from myepack. Always been good. But guys, you got pipped to the post on the kangers. I am sure a lot of people went to your site (me included) when they knew the mini and nano were due today. Seeing the usual out of stock (for stuff thats due) immediately meant a loss of sale to you guys. Dont get me wrong, not digging here, just saying that the update was too late for me. Nor am i saying i wont be ordering from you guys soon, my mates get me to order their stuff as they are lazy gits and i am way too soft to tell them to feck off. Was just a heads up

Totally understand mate,
the delivery didn't turn up until 7.30pm
didn't want to let anyone down just in case the Courier messed up and had to wait another few days

The fog box is a mod made by Yiloong ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1421700199.586500.jpg

Sorry for jumping in myepack

Back
Top Bottom