What's new

Raspberry Raffles and Ocean Bounty by WavesOfVapour

K

KulrMeStoopid

Both were sent to me free of charge to taste test.

I will start with the Ocean Bounty because I preferred it to the Raspberry Raffles.

Both juices were 12mg nic content and 50/50 VG/PG mixes. Ocean Bounty was a little bit darker than the RR and smelled really good. A mix of Chocolate and Coconut. I really enjoyed it. Not too sweet which was a plus, but yummy enough to be a good all day vape. 50/50 mix allowed for a good vapour production and flavour was consistent.

Now on to the Raspberry Raffle. I could not get on with this one at all. I am PG sensitive and even though this one was reduced PG, I kept getting a very faint chemically taste. The raspberry to me was artificial and I suggested maybe a little sweetener to cover up that artificial/chemical taste. I think a bit more sweetener or VG and I would have loved this vape. I know Judy said she made some improvements to this one and I have heard others say good things about it!

I have still not died from vaping WavesOfVapour ;) I think Judy is one of the lucky ones out there who can understand ratio's better than some and can mix a juice that is brilliant while I still struggle with one flavour juices.

+1 for the Ocean Bounty... impartial to the Raspberry Raffles!

Good job Jude, thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom