What's new

rDNA 30 Problems

obsidiantongue

I purchased a VaporShark rDNA 30 in September and a couple of weeks ago it broke. Sort of.

It has reset itself to the lowest power output (7w) and I can not do anything about it. All of the buttons still work and I still have the ability to flip the display, lock the device, etc. but I cant raise the power. The device has also occasionally stopped displaying the ohms for my device. I opened it up to see that there were no obvious problems, (aside from the wires connected to the 510 being fried) so I can not think of what the problem would be. I have also tried using different batteries but that did not help.

It generally still works but I want to be able to increase my power output. I have looked online for some help but not found any.

If anyone has any ideas, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

welcome to the forum, I'm clueless about the fault, but thought someone should reply

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

Contact vaporshark via there website they got back to me in a couple days with how to fix a dna30 I've got, and it works fine now, they'll hopefully be able to sort it for you

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Silly question have you tryed another battery and atty

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Yeah, I've tried different batteries and attys. I'll try speak to them. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

I purchased a VaporShark rDNA 30 in September and a couple of weeks ago it broke. Sort of.

It has reset itself to the lowest power output (7w) and I can not do anything about it. All of the buttons still work and I still have the ability to flip the display, lock the device, etc. but I cant raise the power. The device has also occasionally stopped displaying the ohms for my device. I opened it up to see that there were no obvious problems, (aside from the wires connected to the 510 being fried) so I can not think of what the problem would be. I have also tried using different batteries but that did not help.

It generally still works but I want to be able to increase my power output. I have looked online for some help but not found any.

If anyone has any ideas, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

There was a bad batch of rDNA 30 chips, which had similar board issues. They stopped production for a while but now the new lines that are out get tested at the chip manufacture and Vapershark. You should be able to talk to them and they should help because you are not the only person experiencing issues like this.

Back
Top Bottom