What's new

Responding to, “but they are still *addicted*!! - Dr Carl Phillips

My answer if someone one says "But aren't you still addicted" is "I'll let you know if I ever decide to stop using nicotine." :strawberry: "F*ck off" is an optional argument if you want to get scientific ... :strawberry:

My answer if someone one says "But aren't you still addicted" is "I'll let you know if I ever decide to stop using nicotine." :strawberry: "F*ck off" is an optional argument if you want to get scientific ... :strawberry:

I like the latter response!!!

This forum just gets better, I hadn't noticed the RSS feeds before. Good source of info there - thanks !

This forum just gets better, I hadn't noticed the RSS feeds before. Good source of info there - thanks !

Have a whole bunch being fed into the the Social Networking forum, for those busy people who don't get to us as often as they'd like :)

I had exactly that conversation today. I just said that the killer in cigarettes is the burning tobacco, not nicotine - the problem is not the drug, it's the delivery system. He actually conceded the point so I'm glad to have educated someone today.

Back
Top Bottom