What's new

Restocks, Mid Month Price Reduction and Fortunato ... coming soon

ZT

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome to our mid-month Newsletter for August 2024
Mainly restock news, although we have a cheeky little mid-month price reduction for you as well and a bit of news on the next flavour in the Ushers Custards Range.
Gran Corona and Sweet Blonde from the Leaf Range have been restocked in all strengths. I know some of you have been awaiting this!
We have restocked the ever-popular and possibly the best RY4 ever made CYMore by South Coast Vapes.
We have also restocked the excellent old-school E-liquid General Custard by Generals Juice.
We have also restocked Lemon Posset from our summer and Dairy Divergent ranges.
Last but not least, we have once again restocked Five Pawns - including the three new tobacco "red range" and also expanded upon the Five Pawns Legacy Range - I love these guys.​
SPECIAL OFFER
16% off one-time purchase products
Use code: midmonth16 at checkout, or click the link below to automatically apply the discount to your order.​
Requires minimum purchase of £15.00
Offer valid Aug 14, 2024 - Aug 18, 2024​
Sell Through Bargains
We have some more bargain basement knockdowns for you! We are reshuffling Manabush HQ, and changing everything around - and we need the space, so we have found and need to move on some stock. Some of it is just stuff we are not going to sell anymore, some of it is short dated and some of it is out of date - grab yourself a bargain from as little as 50p!
We have clearance e-liquids from Manabush, El Diablo, Indigéne E-liquid, Van Dykes Vapes and a few others!
View All Clearance E-liquids
UShers Custards - Fortunato
Ushers Custards - Fortunato
The thousand injuries of Fortunato I had borne as I best could, but when he ventured upon insult I vowed revenge.
Not long now till we unveil the next juice in the Ushers Custards range - Fortunato is built upon The Raven as a base - and while we are not going into detail yet as to its flavour profile - you know with us its not going be just another strawberry or raspberry custard.​

Back
Top Bottom