What's new

Returning to the fold

vapervince

Achiever
Hi all, I`ve not been active on the forums for about 7 years although I`ve looked in from time to time and thought I`d look to see who was about.
I`ve been vaping, building and mixing for about 10 years, but in an old fashioned sort of way, to me Clapton is a brilliant guitarist and alien is a scary film, although I`m waiting for delivery of a dripper so I may have to delve into the world of composite coils, and I`ve never created an original juice recipe (or one that I would own up to).
By way of hardware I have a pair of E Leaf Rim- C mods that suit my 5 Dvarw DL nicely and buildwise just single kanthal coils to 1 ohm, I tried the sub ohm mesh thing but I couldn`t handle the crazy hot vape or find any rectal bellows that I would need to allow me the full benefit offered by the Voopoo U2.
So that`s me, if any of what I`ve written is in contravention of any forum TPD rules would a mod kindly delete this post.

Hi Ya @vapervince :)
Am I correct in thinking that you were a member a while ago? IF that's the case, let me know what your original username was and I should be able to reinstate it, IF you'd like?

Hi Ya @vapervince :)
Am I correct in thinking that you were a member a while ago? IF that's the case, let me know what your original username was and I should be able to reinstate it, IF you'd like?
Hi Rob, I was a member a while ago and thanks for the offer but I can`t remember my previous username.

Back
Top Bottom