What's new

Review: Geekvape Sonder U Pod Kit

vapesourcing.UK

Premium Vendor
It's a pleasure to meet you again. Today I want to go straight to the topic, and I can't wait to recommend a vape kit to you. Although it has been on sale for a while, but because the sales are very good and the user feedback is good, I will definitely To recommend to everyone.
pod-sonder-u-geekvape-2.jpg

Geekvape Sonder U Pod Kit has a small and cute shape. The compact and flat body allows you to carry it more comfortably. The surface of the body has simple lines, which can enhance the friction in the hand and prevent it from slipping during use. There are a total of 5 striking colors for you to choose from.

The 1000mAh built-in battery is the highlight of this small device, and it can provide up to 20w of output power. Except for an OLED power indicator in the middle of the fuselage, there are no other buttons, and the device can be activated by simply breathing in during use, which is simple and convenient to operate.

The pod that matches the device is 2ml, and the translucent visual window can clearly see the remaining amount of e-juice for timely replenishment. The pod is pre-installed with a 0.7ohm coil, providing a small amount of cloud with flavor, such as each E-liquid made by mixing MTL e-liquid and nicotine salt, suitable for beginners to smoke.

Feature
• 2ml E-liquid Capacity
• Clear-view E-liquid Window
• 1000mAh Integrated Battery
• 0.7ohm Internal Coil
• MTL Vaping
• Draw-activated
• Fit For Nic Salt E-juice
• Lightweight and Pocketable
• 20w MAX Output

If you want to buy this product, you can come to vape online uk.

We recommend to you:
wotofo profile x rta
smok nfix pro

Back
Top Bottom