What's new

Review review of my first look at the Xvape Lavatube V3 VV/VW and protank V3

bomb

Postman
hi everyone,

this is my review at my first look at the Xvape Lavatube V3 VV/VW mod that i purchased for £39.99 from ezee-quit, it came with a protank v3 i don't think this is a genuine as there is no writing etc on it, it also came with a wrist strap lanyard that fits through two small holes on the top so you could also use a neck size lanyard for easy carrying also comes with 1 18650 2200 mah battery, out of the box pictures
WP_002588.jpg
WP_002590.jpgWP_002591.jpg

WP_002595.jpg

WP_002589.jpg

Xvape Functions:
1.Support Input Voltage:3.4v--4.2v wattage: 3w-15w 2200Mah
2.Output voltage:variable 3.0V--6.0v, 0.1v/step.

3.Five buttons on/off.
4.Voltage meter
5.Ohm meter
6.10s protect.
7.Low voltage automatic alarm
8.Display done puffs
9.Short circuit protection
Length:128mm Diameter:28mm
Colors:black,yellow,blue,silver,stainless,gold,red.

My first opinion is that its a nice looking VV/VW mod, it has a 510 connection so most the 510 style tanks will fit it but it came with a 510 adapter so your not stuck with just 510 tanks the threads are really smooth too, the button is a nice size and easy to find, the LCD screen is easy to read in any kind of light, there is 7 options in the menu, to get to the menu you have to press the button 5 times, the button is on the opposite side to the screen some people might not like this but i like to press the button with my finger rather than my thumb so its ideal for me, the menu options are power on/off, sleep, vapor (this is where you switch from vv/vw) display on/off, puff to show how many you have had but it tells you this on the main screen anyway, resistance to tell you the ohms, i have tried this on many tanks and all came up at the right ohms, it even registered my RDA at 0.5ohms but wouldn't fire it and finally exit, when there is no tank attached it comes up saying no load, when vaping the main screen displays the voltage or wattage you are vaping at, how many puffs and there is numbers in the top corner that count down from 100 for the battery life

WP_002609.jpg

the tank that came with it is a protank v3 but as you can see there are no markings on so i don't think it is genuine, it is a single coil with removable drip tip, i have found that for a nice vape i can only have it at 4.0 watts any higher than that and i get a burnt taste, weather this is just a one off i have no idea, but 4.0 and below is a really nice smooth flavorful vape, all my other tanks worked perfect with this, the only thing that some people might not like is that there are no vent grooves on top so the connection is slightly raised so tanks don't sit flush

WP_002611.jpg

all in all i think this is a really good quality product for the money perfect for anyone looking to buy there first vv/vw mod, you can buy these from ezee-quit's ebay page there are also a wide range of liquids on there websites E-Cigarette & E-juice liquid Supplier Manchester - Ezee Quit
and Ezee Vape | Suppliers of E Juice, E Cigs, E Liquids & Accessories | 50% More Flavour E Juice | Executive E Cigarette Design | E Shisha pipe | Manchester & North West Supplier of Electronic Smoking Products
i hope you have found my first look review and any questions feel free to ask

quick update, been using this for a few days now everything is still going great!! i also find that my batteries seem to be lasting a hell of a lot longer, i have a kamry k200+ and ill get a day out of a battery, but this i have had 1 battery in for nearly 3 days and its still going i have no idea why but im not complaining :yahoo:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom