What's new

Review Review of the Magma starter kit

GDog1666

Postman
This is a review of the Volcano Ecigs UK kit which I purchased myself. This review is my opinion only and not that of the POTV forum.

Review of the Volcano Ecigs Magma Starter kit

Magma Kit contains Wall Plug, Charger, Mini USB Lead, M-Pack (or PCC) 2 x 180mah batteries and a pack of pre-filled cartomisers of you choice.

Fast delivery and well package.

£44.99 for kit which is a great price.

10 flavours in the pre filled but blanks can be brought and this allows access to over 20 other flavours. Also the pre-filled can be refilled which is great.

Cartos are fine to use but they feel a little weak when compared to Boges. As the connection is a standard 510 you mix and match. Also you could try the tank system as well.

About 2 hours of each ecig and the PCC can recharge the battery about 6 times so you could vape for 2 days without access to mains.

Also a charger is included so you dont have to use the PCC if a USB socket is spare.

In this V3 of the kit they have made the case a little taller so a FULL ecig can be held safe in the case.

Space for 5 cartomizers, 1 full ecig and 2 batteries so you could could buy and use a 3rd battery if you are a heavy vaper.

All in all a double thumbs up and well worth buying if you want a portable system for work or nights out.

I should be getting the INFERNO Starter Kit sent out to review soon as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom