What's new

Review of Vape Eazy's The Gremlin, Liquorice and Black and THE SAMPLER

kelfen

Postman
(please note, all of the liquids reviewed have been paid for, and my words are not to be taken as gospel. All juices are tested by dripping, so may taste different when used in a carto/clearo/tank system)
Now, Vape Eazy (http://www.vape-eazy.co.uk) are a relatively new eliquid and ecig accesories website, selling not only e-liquids but rechargeable cig-a-like kits, and the ego-c tankomiser kits. When I first went on the site, I was pleasantly surprised at the clean, easy layout and the descriptive pictures, which basically gave you all you needed to know.
I then bought two e-liquids – Liquorice and Black and The Gremlin. Both liquids came in small 10ml bottles with a 70/30 PG/VG mix and both are made my Get Juiced, which is a name I haven’t heard before. I also got a Sampler, and I have NO idea what liquid it is, so I’ll review it by flavour only
So, onto the taste testing:
Liquorice and Black -
Treat your taste buds to this delightful flavour. Just like the hard candy full on blackcurrent flavour with the undertones of bitter liquorice.

On first opening the bottle and having a sniff, you can definitely smell liquorice and black sweets, which is a very good thing – it smells like its meant to. the first flavour I get is very blackcurranty, almost like Ribena in a vape, with the drawback of being very sweet, almost to the point of being cloying. It’s a right blast to the taste buds, that blackcurrant taste, and it overpowers the liquorice to the point that it can’t be tasted, almost really as an afterthought. The sweetness does dissipate after a short while, however there’s not much body to this, no sharp liquorice as you’d expect, so slightly disappointing.
The Gremlin -
Treat your taste buds to this delightful flavour. This fruity combo is sooo good its bad!

(I LOVE the picture for this, it’s a GREMLIN!)
This is a flavour I’ve not experienced before. It’s a very pale, almost opaque pink liquid. On first taste, it literally is a subtle fruity taste explosion. There’s so many different fruits on your tongue, all I can liken it to is eating four or five different flavoured fruit gums in one mouthful. OMnomnom, I like Fruit Gums! It’s very light, very fruity and very refreshing, almost a summer/spring evening vape which doesn’t overpower your taste buds but leaves you wanting to taste more.
icon_smile.gif

The SAMPLER - Now this is the unknown, this is the unlabelled little free bottle I got for ordering…. To be honest, it looks a little bit like wee. It’s got a VERY subtle flavour, almost as an aftertaste, but you can’t really tell what it is. It’s a bit warming, it’s a bit smoky, it’s a bit…It’s a bit of everything but it’s very nice to vape, it’s almost smoky, yet it has that hint of something stronger there that hasn’t had a chance to develop fully yet. Quite nice if you like subtle flavours.

One thing each flavour has in common is that there is no real throat hit, they are all very light, very airy, very open to being vaped through a dripper or in a tank. They’re nice if you don’t like overwhelming, all-powerful flavours (except for the blackcurrant). One niggle was having to wait a week for delivery, but I get the idea that may also be due to it being a new company and needing to get set up properly, but hopefully with my second order this will diminish. They also gave a £5 gift certificate which has been used towards another set of samplers, so when they arrive, we will give them another go!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom