What's new

Review of Vapology Banana 18mg e-Juice

GothicLord

Initiate
This was the 1st review I made, I hope you all enjoy

This is a personal review of a product I bought. The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of this website, planetofthevapes.co.uk

Last edited by a moderator:
This was the 1st review I made, I hope you all enjoy

This is a personal review of a product I bought. The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of this website, planetofthevapes.co.uk

Great review, the sound quality was slightly off as getting a bit of interference style noise but that does not distract with the review and the fact you and others take the time to do these reviews are very much appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice detailed review there GothicLord, thanks for sharing!
If your a fan of banana based vapes (and who isn't on POTV) you should try bananacake from Vapists Vapours - awesome stuff!
Cheers,
DocVape

Great review, the sound quality was slightly off as getting a bit of interference style noise but that does not distract with the review and the fact you and others take the time to do these reviews are very much appreciated.

The sound has been fixed since I recorded this, I didn't realise I had a 100% mic volume boost running :P

I've never tried a banana juice, now I feel I don't belong here. I'll get on it straight away.

Back
Top Bottom