What's new

Review - The Wizards Apprentice - 18350

todd

Postman
I bought this from www.cloud9vaping.co.uk

This is the 18350 version

All in, I think the Mod is stunning, it really is but I'm just one of those unlucky souls that has dry skin so this is not for me. If you don't suffer from the dry touch then I would have no problem recommending this.

The Customer Service at Cloud 9 is second to none, Lisa is great and did a great job of dealing with a grumpy Scotsman :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Great review as ever Todd and i have to say - I covet thy mod! It is a beautiful thing.
But lets be honest, even if the switch was perfect the Wizards Apprentice would not be staying in the shed for long! :wink-new::congratulatory:

These small beautifully finished mods do appeal to me though you have to bear in mind what else you could get for the money. Sometimes aesthetics win for me.

Sensor switches are a pain though. Did you notice the different Vs you were getting on the voltmeter ? 3.5,3.65,3.9? Down to the moisture on your finger? I've heard of finger licking good ;) maybe a free tube of hand moisturiser with every purchase?

Good review. Be good to see how you get on over a day or so

Bit concerned that the matt finish wiped off with a cloth too. I like shiney but if you buy a matt finished mod you'd expect it be a bit more durable?

Lisa sells some unique stuff and is a very helpful vendor as I know from past experience.

I actually find it hard to believe that you could wipe off the matt finish without some seriously hard graft!

All in, it's a beautiful mod.

Great review as always, it's nice that you have decorated the shed, either that or you are now allowed in the house?

Glad i watched your review Todd, i really fancied a Wizards, but not for me now. I just could not live with a switch that does not perform 100%

It's not 100% for me but doesn't mean it won't be 100% for you ;)

Back
Top Bottom