What's new

Review: Uwell Caliburn GK2 Pod Vape Kit

vapesourcing.UK

Premium Vendor
Many people asked me to talk about Caliburn GK2, because it sold very well before, so in order to let more beginners who are new to vape and vapers who have not bought this product can have a thorough understanding, today I will focus on the Let me tell you about this great product.
uwell-caliburn-gk2-kit_(1).jpg

Uwell Caliburn GK2 Vape Kit has a flat square design with a stylish and cool appearance. There are 4 colors to choose from. The unique pattern on the body adds a sense of technology to the device. The drip tip is also flat, which can be better placed in the mouth for suction, which greatly improves the user experience.

The whole machine is equipped with a built-in battery of 690mAh, and the battery capacity is not large, but the type-c charging interface at the bottom can allow the device to be fully charged quickly, without worrying about it stopping working.

The matching pod capacity is 2ml. The top injection method can prevent the occurrence of liquid leakage and provide a clean and tidy use environment. The transparent viewing window can also observe the use situation at all times for timely replenishment.

UWELL GK2 Kit is compatible with 1.2ohm CALIBURN G2 coil and 0.8ohm CALIBURN G coil, which can bring you different cloud and stable flavors. The plug-in coil replacement method provides you with a more convenient replacement method.

Vape online uk offers the best buying service, come and try it.

we recommend to you:
valyrian 2 tank
smok nord 4 leather

Back
Top Bottom