What's new

Review Vaporesso GTX One

Make 'N' Vape

Postman
Without a doubt the GTX coils are popular because of their flavour. But until now the coils have been limited to just Vaporesso’s pod systems. Moreover with a traditional style tank, is the Vaporesso GTX One the answer to everyones dreams? Or has the adjustable 40W mod with its 2000 mAh internal battery, stopped a bit too short of the mark ? To read more click on the link or image below. As always thanks for reading and keep well.

https://www.makenvape.uk/vaping/vape-reviews/vape-all-in-one-reviews/vaporesso-gtx-one-review/

vaporesso_gtx_one-feature.jpg

Will probably just get the tank rather than the kit. Think it would look good on Target Mini v2.

Ok so i have broke one of my review rules and read this review before reviewing the kit fully myself. Ooops! BUT its ok, i started using the kit first thing this morning so already used it for a good 2.5 hours b4 reading this LOL.

Anyway great review, very detailed. I agree on the lcd and the top unscrew to fill but not a deal breaker at all, just a little annoying.

For me so far so good! Especially as u can reduce the AF which you couldnt do on the pm30.

Thanks for sharing!

Will probably just get the tank rather than the kit. Think it would look good on Target Mini v2.
Yep it will look lush on the Target v2. Unfortunately i only got 1 kit this time haha otherwise i would have sent u the other as i know u will like it Rew x

Yep it will look lush on the Target v2. Unfortunately i only got 1 kit this time haha otherwise i would have sent u the other as i know u will like it Rew x

Nevermind Dee. Thanks for thinking of me anyways.

Just spotted this post as I was vaping the GTX One tank on the Target Mini V2 (Black) and I prefer it, it looks perfect on it and a lot smaller.

The downsides of the Target Mini V2 are still there, god awful screen (who actually looks at the screen apart from changing wattage?) and the bevelled base but in the hand it is a great match.

Just spotted this post as I was vaping the GTX One tank on the Target Mini V2 (Black) and I prefer it, it looks perfect on it and a lot smaller.

The downsides of the Target Mini V2 are still there, god awful screen (who actually looks at the screen apart from changing wattage?) and the bevelled base but in the hand it is a great match.

LOL, I always hate poor screens, spent too many years looking at screens and fine detail when editing.

Well I've just won the kit in Gitchy's giveaway. Yay

Back
Top Bottom