What's new

Rinco Manto AIO Ultra RBA

Netvaper

Achiever
Rincoe Manto AIO Ultra Kit with RBA

Portia @Sourcemore kindly asked me if I’d be interested in reviewing some products for them and this is the first one. It’s also my first Boro device so I have been looking forward to reviewing it.

It’s available at https://www.sourcemore.com/rincoe-manto-aio-ultra-kit-with-rta.html for around £33. SM8OFF gives you 8% off your first order.

What’s in the box
It comes in a decent box and there’s quite a bit in there. The Manto AIO Ultra mod, Ultra tank and rba, Ultra stock coil tank, 2 chunky mesh coils 0.3ohm (38-45W), 0.15ohm (50-60W) and a Dotmod tank adaptor. A tool to fit the rba air pin, a spare gasket, 2 spare o-rings, spare tiny slot head post grub screws, a small screwdriver, marked rba air pins (1.5, 2, 3 and 4mm), 510 build adaptor, user manual, warranty, QC and battery warning cards.

IMG20240607131212.jpg

Specifications
  • The mod is made of ABS plastic with a metal top plate section for the drip tip (internal bore 4.5mm), magnetic front and back panels.
  • Available in black, purple, lime green, pink, army green or blue.
  • Wattage output 1-80 watts adjusted by 1 watt with round robin.
  • Output modes:- Power, RBA, SS, Ti and Ni for TC.
  • 18650 battery, 1A USB-C charging port with pass through.
  • Coil resistance – 0.08-3ohm, non-adjustable positive contact.
  • 0.96 TFT colour screen displays the mode, watts in Power/RBA modes, temperature in a TC mode, seconds puff duration, volts and a battery capacity bar.
  • Clear PCTG tanks with generous capacities, Boro 5.6ml, stock coil 5.2ml.
  • Size H80xW52xD27mm (without drip tip), weight 156 grams with rba and battery.
The Mod
It’s a very inexpensive Boro mod and you can also use Dotmod tanks and the supplied stock coil tank in it, the overall build quality is decent for the price point though the threading for the drip tip is a bit crunchy. It’s quite compact and very lightweight but sturdy with no rattles, everything fits together well, there’s a little play in the panels which have a narrow cut out at the bottom to remove with a thumbnail. It’s comfy enough in the hand though the depth does makes it chunky, I found the position of the fire button suits thumb firing in the right hand and trigger finger in the left though you can use either. The clicky fire, -/+ marked buttons, screen and usb port are all one side, airflow is through the other side and the front, I had no issues with covering the airflow when using. The battery compartment has -/+ markings inside.

The user manual is good and the mod is easy to use with a bright, clear screen though it’s unreadable in bright sunlight, it turns off after 15 seconds of inactivity. Five clicks turns it on/off, inserting a battery also turns it on. Three clicks brings up the menu to select a mode, screen colour or exit via -/+ buttons and fire to confirm, pressing -/+ together locks/unlocks them, pressing fire and the –/+ buttons together locks/unlocks the ohms, a padlock is displayed for both if locked. It retains the settings when turned off but oddly not the locked ones when you replace the battery. The ohms fluctuates a fair bit on the rba.

I used it in Power and RBA modes and the only difference seems to be in Power mode it initially sets a wattage based on the ohms. I vaped a 3mg 50/50 NET in both tanks, I don’t have a Dotmod tank to try the adaptor.

The Stock Coil Tank
Filling is easy enough via a rubber plug on the front, you can also fill it via the top which pulls off out of the mod. The airflow ring screws on/off the base of the coil which is a push/pull fit with one of the two open parts of the airflow ring facing outwards for easy adjustment. It’s nice to see 2 coils included, I tried the 0.3ohm and the flavour is pretty good with lots of vapour and a smooth though noisy draw. Being a mtl vaper I only vaped a tank full but I didn’t have any issues with leaking or condensation. There’s also a 1.2ohm coil available that could have been included in place of one of the others.

IMG20240608105823.jpgIMG20240608105808.jpg

The Boro Tank/RBA
Filling is also via a rubber plug on the front, oddly it’s more fiddly to refit than the one in the stock coil tank. After initially filling it gurgles and leaks but settles down thereafter, or remove the tank, fill and leave to sit on a paper towel for a few minutes and it's ok.

The deck is a push/pull fit and can be removed with juice in the tank, you could fill it from the base so no risk of leaking though it’s a faff unless you’re changing the build. Airflow is controlled by the under coil air pin, the pin screws in from the base so can be changed on the fly, the build adaptor screws into the air pin, the chimney bore is 4mm so the 4mm air pin is purely to provide a connection. The tank has two wide air inlets to align with those on the mod when fitted. The deck is spacious with two parallel posts and is easy to build on, I used my own 28g Kanthal 2.5mm id coil, 3mm and complex coils fit, cut the cotton to the outside of the deck and tucked the tails into the juice wells so they touch the base of the deck. It wicks well and produces a nice soft flavour and the 1.5mm and 2mm air pins both give a smooth and quiet draw. I didn’t have an issue with condensation but some juice does collect in the base at the front by the connection pin.

If you’re after a tighter mtl draw Stealthvape’s clever RBA Mod Pack will give a 1 or 1.2mm draw by inserting a 3mm OD/1mm ID tube inside the 3mm air pin and a 2mm OD/1.2mm ID tube inside the 2mm one. It’s a very cheap, easy solution that works a treat and you can push them out again should you wish to.

IMG20240608105035.jpgIMG20240611144530.jpgIMG20240611150643.jpg

Final Thoughts
It’s unlikely to win a beauty contest but it’s very light, easy to use and vapes well and is a very good option for anyone wanting to try their first Boro device to see if it’s for them without spending very much. The ability to use a Dotmod or the Ultra stock coil tank is a bonus. The rba is easy to build and gives nice flavour. A 1mm or 1.2 air pin would give it more appeal to mtl vapers but with the aforementioned workaround you can get either. On the negative side it did leak after filling and though not excessive some juice collects in the base.

I enjoyed trying my first Boro device and thanks again to Sourcemore for sending it to me to review.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom