What's new

Review Rx300, the BIG ****

MrTeaTime

Legend
Yes I know, I deleted part of the thread title.....but believe me, this is a big fucker, and I'm afraid, not one for the ladies, so girls, if you want to go make the men a cup of tea that would be awesome....run along now....

So what do we have here, well, for all the functions then you need go no further then reading @dw1986 awesome review over on the main site to read how a proper review is written (and a good one too)

This review really is all about usability.....

Now there is really no getting around this, it's big, and it's heavy. It's probably bordering on what is realistically usable. As an 'at home mod' it's a no brainier really, you just put it down inbetween a vape, however using it as a daily user? Well, for me, it was a godsend, I found it nothing less then epic and easy to use out and about. Using the pandora RDA @ 125w all day long meant that I used only 3/4 of the battery life available to me!!!! Leaving the house to go to work, and having 10 hours out of the house, and then a whole evenings vape and still only using 75% of the battery life? What's not to like?

Yeah, I hear that....how did you carry it about MrTeaTime? Well that part was easy....in my pocket, you see I find that I need a counter weight to make me walk in a straight line ;)

Yada yada, it takes all sorts of wire, yada yada yada....

It fires down to 0.08ohms, which is important to some of us. I've had no problems with the 510 connection at all, no gaps, no wobble, and no movement at all there....

But.....the only thing that pisses me off about this mod is that it needed to have a cantered 510, for a mod this size to only able to have a 25mm tank maximum is criminal, I can live with a slight overhang, but it does spoil what could have been a mod that everyone would have needed if they use anything over 25mm...

Build quality is superb. It's built like a tank, weights about the same as one as well, but with 4 batteries you would expect that wouldn't you?

For $56 delivered to your door from fasttech this is an awesome piece of kit, it honestly feels like a proper premium piece of kit for the money The fire button is lovely, no rattle at all, and the display is nice as well

Attachments

• IMG_0115.JPG
    IMG_0115.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 62
  • IMG_0117.JPG
    IMG_0117.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 59
  • IMG_0119.JPG
    IMG_0119.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 48
  • IMG_0120.JPG
    IMG_0120.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 57
Mine too think I've had mine about 18 months never had a problem , I may one day getting around to putting a dna board in it, that's what I want to do anyways

Back
Top Bottom