What's new

Same Day delivery in Bournemouth/Poole

tppp

Founder of All The Juices
We've been trialing this over the last month or so and it's working out really well, so opening it up to more postcodes :)

So, if you live in the Poole / Bournemouth areas with a postcode beginning with...

bh2
bh3
bh4
bh12
bh13
bh14
bh15

...then you'll see 'same day delivery' during checkout. It's £2, which makes it 40p more expensive than our first class delivery, but it does mean that if you order before 17:00 then you'll have the juice dropped off the same day (between 17:30 - 19:00).

Live in another postcode nearby to one of the ones listed above? Drop us an email and I'll check distances and see if we can deliver to you too :)

We've been trialing this over the last month or so and it's working out really well, so opening it up to more postcodes :)

So, if you live in the Poole / Bournemouth areas with a postcode beginning with...

bh2
bh3
bh4
bh12
bh13
bh14
bh15

...then you'll see 'same day delivery' during checkout. It's £2, which makes it 40p more expensive than our first class delivery, but it does mean that if you order before 17:00 then you'll have the juice dropped off the same day (between 17:30 - 19:00).

Live in another postcode nearby to one of the ones listed above? Drop us an email and I'll check distances and see if we can deliver to you too :)

BH23? Or have you got a pick up service?

BH23? Or have you got a pick up service?

PM your full postcode and I'll take a look. Part of bh23 is quite close to my house but a lot of it is big drive :S

PM your full postcode and I'll take a look. Part of bh23 is quite close to my house but a lot of it is big drive :S

PM incoming fella. Been meaning to drop you an order for a while now!

Back
Top Bottom