What's new

Review Sigelei 100w Plus box mod

Any further thoughts on getting the best out of this box, MDV? (or anyone?)

I find myself the proud - if slightly bewildered - owner of a Sig 100W Plus, snagged in a trade. It isn't something I would have gone out of my way to acquire, being pretty much a mech boy up to now, but there it is.

Currently I have a dual 1.1ohm build in a Hobo on there, firing at 30W, and it's chucking the plooms, as the young folks undoubtedly say all the time - but I can't help but wonder how best to make use of that 50-100W range that's lying in wait for me...

Any further thoughts on getting the best out of this box, MDV? (or anyone?)

I find myself the proud - if slightly bewildered - owner of a Sig 100W Plus, snagged in a trade. It isn't something I would have gone out of my way to acquire, being pretty much a mech boy up to now, but there it is.

Currently I have a dual 1.1ohm build in a Hobo on there, firing at 30W, and it's chucking the plooms, as the young folks undoubtedly say all the time - but I can't help but wonder how best to make use of that 50-100W range that's lying in wait for me...

Really the only way you're gonna use the 50w+ is to subohm down to around 0.2-0.4. My standard build is around 0.3-0.4 in the Mutator I'm up around 70w as it's a really airy draw, same with the Mutation X v1

According to a reviewer on YouTube, he stated the mod in question couldn't get anywhere near the stated 100 watts. He then posted another video proclaiming his stupidity as to get the 100 watts required a 0.5 ohm build, he created the necessary coils and nigh-on shit himself at the result.

When going to this kind of resistance, good airflow is important or you'll likely melt your tonsils.

According to a reviewer on YouTube, he stated the mod in question couldn't get anywhere near the stated 100 watts. He then posted another video proclaiming his stupidity as to get the 100 watts required a 0.5 ohm build, he created the necessary coils and nigh-on shit himself at the result.

When going to this kind of resistance, good airflow is important or you'll likely melt your tonsils.

Rofl, yeah I tend to drip at somehwhere between 0.3 and 0.5 Ohms and have a few very airy drippers, which need the Wattage to get the flavour out. Although the Grey Haze Ghost v2 can be a hot Vape due to it's small chamber, even with the huge airflow it has.

I went the easy route, built my own unregulated box mod which runs 8.4V. This allows 90 watts vaping with nice cool vapour from 0.8 ish ohm dual coils without needing to take a drill to the caps on my RDA's.

Back
Top Bottom