What's new

Review Sigelei 150w Review

Well, I'm not an electrical person with chips and such like, but, I'd prefer to run something at 50% than 70 or 80% so I feel a little more confident running 70 or 80 watt + cocking about cloud sessions with the 150. I still think they bombed on the firing button as it feels cheaper, but seeing as the price difference is pretty minimal, I'd go for the 150 personally. :-)

Well, I'm not an electrical person with chips and such like, but, I'd prefer to run something at 50% than 70 or 80% so I feel a little more confident running 70 or 80 watt + cocking about cloud sessions with the 150. I still think they bombed on the firing button as it feels cheaper, but seeing as the price difference is pretty minimal, I'd go for the 150 personally. :-)

Thanks for that. Top vid btw.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king. Now where did I put that bloody guide dog?

Dean, your review swung it for me - I got the Sig 150. 26 hours caning and 25% battery left. Also, no atty scars or button rattles as yet. Well chuffed with it.

Dean, your review swung it for me - I got the Sig 150. 26 hours caning and 25% battery left. Also, no atty scars or button rattles as yet. Well chuffed with it.

Is this still working good and worth the money?

Sent from my iPad

Is this still working good and worth the money?

Sent from my iPad

To be honest, I sold it on to fund my first SX350J board to make a mod with, but I still use my old 100w now and then cos it's an awesome work horse.
Is it worth buying now? for the right price it is, but, there's a bunch of mods out and coming out now that look equally awesome.

Back
Top Bottom