What's new

Sigelei Legend (Gravity Adjustable Mod)- Review by Puff The Magic Vaper

Puff The Magic Vaper

Premium Vendor
OK, so we've had this in the office for a few weeks now and the general view is that we love it. Its a bit gadgety but if you are into gadgets then you will probably like this mod.

So why is this different. Well, the general functions are similar to most, its the way you make the changes to the settings that is different. If you haven't come across this mod yet, the way you change the settings is by tilting it to the left to go down and right to go up!

The unit has a giro sensor in it, a bit like you'd find in your smartphone.

The LCD display is clear and informative showing Ohms, Voltage, Seconds Used and Number of puffs on one screen

Functions include :
Variable Voltage
Variable Wattage
Second before unit cuts off
Mobile Phone Charger

There are a couple of different versions of this - the standard unit that takes the larger 18650 battery and the kit that comes with different fittings and a telescopic verison as well.

Clearomiser fittment is for both 510 and ego threading, the top is removable for better cleaning and t fit a standard CE type clearomiser.

This unit vapes very well in our opinion and is very well built. Its for the gadget minded amongst you, but we really love it. Its a bit pricier than say a vamo or SID, but well worth it.

The mobile phone adapter that you can purchase separately is a little bit cumbersome, but its ok, it has a keyring on it and a useful function.

Overall we'd give this 8.5/10 - Well recommended

Last edited by a moderator:
If it has a gyro sensor does that mean it has stand upright all the time ? I would be pretty miffed if i had to keep adjusting the dam thing everytime i laid it down.

Thinking about it, it has to have some form of set and forget function ?

Back
Top Bottom