What's new

Social Media Post About The Lightsaber

dovpo_uk

Vendor
I promise I’ll get my own material but I genuinely thought this was a a good grab.

Again taken off BPMODS social media. The post has been translated.

“ Hi fam, my little darling, I'm going to be subjective, but for good reasons, I had the chance to follow the design, the elaboration, the test with the prototype, and finally the finalization of the product, so follow the complete evolution of this product t, and in that, I give thanks the BP Mods brand,
It's a great experience, unlike other brands, this one takes into account remarks, asks questions before deciding to improve the material, long technical discussions, but not that, a real family atmosphere. let's go to the material...
A UFO clearly in the world of pod / mod, a devastating look, classy at the same time, a pleasure in the hand, it does not go unnoticed, the combinations of materials, (different and interchangeable sleeves arrive), the choice of mtl to dl, a will to make a pod, but also a beautiful object, 2 inclinations, to cover a wide vaping valve, and versatility thanks to the airflow, and the coils provided, from 0.3 to 1ohm, everyone can choose their preferred vape, or change it according to their wishes, compatibility with the yes with other hair, which still grows plus its framework of usage.
This was missing in the jungle of pods, mostly made of plastic associated with other body materials,
The feeling is something else, you can feel the effort produced on finishes made to delight you, you can feel that the comfort of vape was at the heart of the designers, in order to make an unforgettable pod, able to satisfy the desires s of the largest number of vapors, and work there was, and I think it deserves your attention
Thanks to you.”

D43486C2-3442-4786-B786-31FBBF45A0F7.jpeg
EC649469-004A-45B4-8CEB-598B7DFAE0E7.jpeg

They look like a nice wee stealth mod well the model s will be and having the optain of a 510 adaptor is nice if you want to use your own rta and different sleeves if you don't want a wooden one

Your google translate doesn't survive the experience... no f'n idea what they were trying to say and can't be arsed trying to work it out, my little darling. gtfo...

They look like a nice wee stealth mod well the model s will be and having the optain of a 510 adaptor is nice if you want to use your own rta and different sleeves if you don't want a wooden one
I very rarely get excited about devices .

I’m one of those vapers that if it fires I’m happy. But these have definitely got me sparked. I’m getting 3 of them. 1 of one variant 2 of another.

I’m sending one of each to 101 so he can review them but also to see the retail potential then he will send me one of them back.

My plan is to try them out properly for a while then get me screwdrivers out like I do with every Dovpo product. Just to see how there put together and their serviceability.

After that I’ll be keeping them going.

I think they will be released retail mid September

Your google translate doesn't survive the experience... no f'n idea what they were trying to say and can't be arsed trying to work it out, my little darling. gtfo...
Lol again thanks for the restraint

Trust me, it was restrained, maybe I need to take a break from all this, it's all becoming a bit irritatingly tiresome reading this guff.

Trust me, it was restrained, maybe I need to take a break from all this, it's all becoming a bit irritatingly tiresome reading this guff.
Lol sorry mate. I genuinely try not to market stuff too much . But I need to get some content going with it being a new forum.

My main plan is to drop in the marketing gumf of the most recent stuff so you might want to mute me for a bit. Think I’ve got about 10 product posts to drop to get upto date.

Don't worry about it, it's me, I'm just a grumpy cunt. Took a while to get back here, site going a bit squirelly again.

I very rarely get excited about devices .

I’m one of those vapers that if it fires I’m happy. But these have definitely got me sparked. I’m getting 3 of them. 1 of one variant 2 of another.

I’m sending one of each to 101 so he can review them but also to see the retail potential then he will send me one of them back.

My plan is to try them out properly for a while then get me screwdrivers out like I do with every Dovpo product. Just to see how there put together and their serviceability.

After that I’ll be keeping them going.

I think they will be released retail mid September

Be good to hear and see a review of them from someone who won't gush as if they were getting paid todo it like some reviewers out there lol

Back
Top Bottom