What's new

SOLD - Desert/Cereal Juices for Sale/Trade 3mg and a couple of 6mg

vapourtrail__

Postman
--Kilo Cereal Milk / 3mg / 70VG30PG/ 15ml Bottle (RRP£10 from my local B&M)- Almost full, maybe used under a ml

"The perfect blend of fruity cereal and milky cream. This nostalgic flavor is reminiscent of the milk after you've finished a bowl of your favorite cereal."

--Novavape Grahams Custard / 3mg / 70VG30PG/ 30ml Bottle (RRP£6+Del)- Almost full, maybe 1/6th gone.

"A delightfully thick and creamy custard with a beautiful body of Golden Graham's! This cereal based vape is best paired with a cup of coffee."

--(Ruthless Ice Cream) Man Caramel Waffle Crunch/ 3mg / 70VG30PG / 30ml Bottle (RRP approx £14 from local B&M) - Around 3/4 full
"Get your hands on our crispy waffle cone filled with decadent vanilla ice cream, oozing with caramel swirls. We've dipped it in a sweet milk chocolate and rolled it in nuts to give you the extra crunch that you've loved growing up, the mix is 70% VG / 30% PG."

--Mabels E-liquid Dollys Desert / 3mg / 50VG50PG / 30ml Bottle (RRP£9+Delivery)- Almost Full

"A homely handmade delicious pie, Dolly's whipped up a real good treat. She's served it with a bowl of her custard, just remember to vape not eat!......"

--Mabels E-liquid DUKE / 3mg / 50VG50PG / 10ml Bottle (RRP£4+delivery) -
Almost full

"My Lady I've found it! I've found the one. Much custard was spilt, but we return victorious with the custard of all custards. I present you with, The Duke."

--Turnt Vape P.B.S / 3mg / 70VG30PG / 30ml Bottle (RRP£11+Delivery) - Tthe picture shows it un-opened, but I've now opened and tried some, id say about 3/4 left)
"Peanut. Butter. S'mores. What else! "

Also now adding -
Creme De La Crema Gotti (Vanilla Custard) / 3mg / high VG / (RRP £13 from local B&M) - Almost full

Now the following are ones I got free in either previous trades or with a Juice Order, so will throw these in too and not charge for them, thats the honest thing to do right? :21:

--Aerovape KeyLime Pie / 6mg / 10ml - Basically Full
--Aerovape Sour Cream Donut / 6mg / 10ml - Just over half full
--Mabels E-liquid / 3mg / 10ml - Full (My Lord after your return from battle it's time to indulge in some home-baked scones, clotted cream and of course a dollop of jam. Sit back, enjoy. I present you with, The Duchess)

Please see photos for a more visual idea of how full some of them are :)

Looking for around £45 with Delivery Included or trade for some nice Bakery Desert Juices, I'm into Creamy/Custardy/Pie Crusty types of things, no fruits or sweety flavours :)

might be into a trade for something like a Uwell Crown or Cleito with coils (0.5ohm)

Paypal payments only.

I will seal juices in zip bag and also tape the lids on the ones I think could come loose.

PM me with any question!

Cheers :)

P.S I would prefer not to split and send these out Separately.

Attachments

• IMG_2075.JPG
    IMG_2075.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 72
  • IMG_2071.JPG
    IMG_2071.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 68
  • ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1454661850.861013.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1454661850.861013.jpg
    243.2 KB · Views: 60
  • ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1455997916.291035.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1455997916.291035.jpg