What's new

Some Boro Bridges

MTLMike

Achiever
Hi all,

Have some Boro Bridges I don't want so I'm putting them on here to hopefully rehome them.

SXK Maven RBA in Stainless Steel, excellent condition with all spares.
20240515_133951.jpg
SXK Bridg'd V2 in Stainless Steel, excellent condition with all spares.
20240515_133601.jpg
SXK Mobb M2 V2 in Stainless Steel, excellent condition with all spares and additional chimney.
20240515_133644.jpg
SXK Mobb V in Stainless Steel, excellent condition with all spares.
20240515_134035.jpg

They are all £15 each, postage included but the more you buy, the postage will stack so it would be 2 for £25, 3 for £35 etc. This includes the THC Tauren and Blaze bridges I have up on another post. If you would be interested in all, I might take a sensible offer for the lot.

Payment via PayPal G+S, thank you very much for looking :)

Hi Mike,

I fancy having a play with some of these :) - but have a couple of questions

a) I appreciate the two in your sale post come with tanks, do you happen to have any spare boro tanks that can be bundled in the sale?

b) would you mind stating (in your opinion) what the bridges arte intended for? MTL, vs DL etc

c) ...the recommend coils (I am hopeless on getting that right :)

depending on your response, I will make a offer for all 5 (though I I don't need 5 :)

Thanks
Asif

Hi all,

Have some Boro Bridges I don't want so I'm putting them on here to hopefully rehome them.

SXK Maven RBA in Stainless Steel, excellent condition with all spares.
View attachment 353690
SXK Bridg'd V2 in Stainless Steel, excellent condition with all spares.
View attachment 353688
SXK Mobb M2 V2 in Stainless Steel, excellent condition with all spares and additional chimney.
View attachment 353689
SXK Mobb V in Stainless Steel, excellent condition with all spares.
View attachment 353691

They are all £15 each, postage included but the more you buy, the postage will stack so it would be 2 for £25, 3 for £35 etc. This includes the THC Tauren and Blaze bridges I have up on another post. If you would be interested in all, I might take a sensible offer for the lot.

Payment via PayPal G+S, thank you very much for looking :)
Is the maven suited for RDL?

That's
Depends what you consider RDL bud, it has 3.5mm and 4.0mm airflow pins, hope that helps :)
That's perfect, if it's still about on my payday Friday I will have it off you if that's ok.

Back
Top Bottom