VOOPOO Doric 20 Kit
Vapefly Brunhilde SBS 100W Kit
Vaporesso Target 80 Kit
Uwell Caliburn AK2 Kit
SMOK Morph Pod-80 Kit
(3 winners for each product)

*Coupons:
10% OFF SITEWIDE Coupon: 7TH10
(Sale page, clearance and weekly deal items excluded)
Bronze Level Exclusive 5% OFF Coupon: 7TH5
(Must log in, sale page, clearance and special discounted items excluded)

Sale time: Sept. 26 - Oct. 7
Holiday Time: Oct. 1st - Oct. 7th, GMT+08:00
(Shipment and reply to messages will be delayed during our holiday)

Enter here<<<https://bit.ly/3F3dnbF

Sorry to post in here - but need help with an order I placed with you on the 16th. Order number #SMAA164705.
This item has still not shown up on postNL tracking - this despite your site saying this item is a 24hr item.
I also paid $134 whereas they are now showing at $94 on your site. Please can someone sort out this mess, and either get the item to me
in the very near future or cancel the order and refund me please.

Sorry to post in here - but need help with an order I placed with you on the 16th. Order number #SMAA164705.
This item has still not shown up on postNL tracking - this despite your site saying this item is a 24hr item.
I also paid $134 whereas they are now showing at $94 on your site. Please can someone sort out this mess, and either get the item to me

Might be better off using their live chat in the morning, bit of a language barrier but they've been very helpful when I've contacted them in the past.

Hello, your order status is normal. Our colleague will respond to you via email soon, please check it.

Back
Top Bottom