What's new

Squid Industries Double Barrel mod 3FVape

In spite of everything I love 'em,colour me one of dem bitches from the self help group from the movie 'Jerry Maquire'...

Ok, my one has just arrived. A bit fiddly to put the batteries in, as in it took maybe 1min to do it on my first attempt. Definitely no forcing down of the batteries to anywhere near the levels seen in that video. It’s tight but not unreasonable. So far I am happy but will keep you updated.

Edit: updated with a pic
7D340F99-A942-4CF9-83CF-DAD18087C762.jpeg

Ok, my one has just arrived. A bit fiddly to put the batteries in, as in it took maybe 1min to do it on my first attempt. Definitely no forcing down of the batteries to anywhere near the levels seen in that video. It’s tight but not unreasonable. So far I am happy but will keep you updated.

Edit: updated with a picView attachment 171280
I'm really glad yours arrived OK. :)

Looks great too. I'm still a big fan of the original design.

I'm really glad yours arrived OK. :)

Looks great too. I'm still a big fan of the original design.
Thanks :) me too but I am still watching this thread as I am concerned about longevity. It feels solid and really nice in the hand. Let’s hope the quirks were worked out.:51:

Honestly ..... what I actually think now is that SXK or someone with some idea of how to build stuff should clone it .... with a few improvements ........ :16:
It’s been so long since they’ve been out I wouldn’t be surprised if they are the ones actually manufacturing it!

It’s been so long since they’ve been out I wouldn’t be surprised if they are the ones actually manufacturing it!
It would surprise me if it was SXK - they're not infallible, but half my favourite gear is SXK! :D

....... more than half actually ....... :8:

It would surprise me if it was SXK - they're not infallible, but half my favourite gear is SXK! :D

....... more than half actually ....... :8:
Maybe not SXK but it’s got to be one of the big manufacturers. I bet most of the big vaping companies in China are owned by a handful of guys and they probably don’t step on each others toes. Might be wrong though! I would love to see what other manufacturers could do with this form factor.

Got mine from Grey Haze June 26, 2017. Seems to be ok still. Finish is still pristine apart from some wear on the base. All is not lost.
It'd be nice to know if they have switched manufacturer as I'd wanted one in green too. Mmf.

Back
Top Bottom