What's new

Squid Industries Double Barrel mod 3FVape

Got mine from Grey Haze June 26, 2017. Seems to be ok still. Finish is still pristine apart from some wear on the base. All is not lost.
It'd be nice to know if they have switched manufacturer as I'd wanted one in green too. Mmf.

I know someone who bought one from grey haze and it packed in after 3 weeks

Maybe not SXK but it’s got to be one of the big manufacturers. I bet most of the big vaping companies in China are owned by a handful of guys and they probably don’t step on each others toes. Might be wrong though! I would love to see what other manufacturers could do with this form factor.
I think we established a few years back with the goon lp debacle that the branded era's are made on the same cnc machines as the clones. That said, the likes of coppervape, sxk and smjy have definite higher qc standards.
Remember hcigar used to be the biggest clone company.

I think we established a few years back with the goon lp debacle that the branded era's are made on the same cnc machines as the clones. That said, the likes of coppervape, sxk and smjy have definite higher qc standards.
Remember hcigar used to be the biggest clone company.

I think it’s becoming apparent from this debacle that Squid have subcontracted to someone manufacturing to clone standards.

I think it’s becoming apparent from this debacle that Squid have subcontracted to someone manufacturing to clone standards.
Absolutely.
Sadly for squid it tends to go. Please can we collaborate. We will offer you, ten dollars per unit sold with no risk to you.
Shoddy item made, any input at this stage from squid will be listened to with a smile but fully ignored, item will be sold and squid will be lucky to receive fifty cence per unit in the end due to issue's during production.
Chinese factory makes a bundle.
Rinse and repeat.

Squid started off as an Indian Scout motorcycle,proper iron and quite rare.It now looks like that they've turned into Ronald McDonald a fcuking clown that you can buy on any corner,and I own two double barrels(none of which are Chinese made).

He's in serious danger of overstretching the brand,why would you roll out new items when your previous ones are getting bitch slapped in China.
How?
All of the Squid Gear is chinese-made starting from the first batch from years ago.

Back
Top Bottom