What's new

Squid Industries Double Barrel mod 3FVape

Stainless Detonator

IMAG1669.jpg IMAG1686.jpg

That's with the V5S, looks good. My V5M, hm.. Well, kind of okay, i have the LE though in gray/gold, so it looks a bit tacky. Kayfun Prime looks great though.

Annoying as hell. :(

edit: okay, i just have to briefly point out that Greyhaze is handling this absolutely perfectly. Uncomplicated, fair for me as the customer - brilliant. I don't know if they're visiting potv, if they do: cheers, keep it that way and you got another regular customer.

Attachments

• v5s.jpg
    v5s.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
Can I have a Detonator please? ;)
Give that lady half a cigar.

TAC21.

There was nothing else on the site I wanted - including anything by Squid.

Plus side, Grey Haze have been awesome and confirmed precisely why I buy from the uk.

Yeah, might leave some more monies at greyhaze too, might as well reward good customer service. Only problem is that they don't have most of the stuff i want (SvoeMesto, Vapor Giant, Steampipes etc) - but can't have it all.

Give that lady half a cigar.

TAC21.

There was nothing else on the site I wanted - including anything by Squid.

Plus side, Grey Haze have been awesome and confirmed precisely why I buy from the uk.
Thank you - I'll take your half cigar! :2thumbsup:

I was tempted to offer my DB for the Tac21 up for swops in the classies ..... but decided that would be mean ..... :16:

Let us know what you think when it gets there? And glad you got something sorted, I really hope it's satisfactory. Kudos to Grey Haze. :)

Okay, just received my first Squid Industries mod - it's not the double barrel or TAC21, but i thought i still complain about it here and have someone pat me on the back and say "my my" or something.

Ordered a stainless Detonator 120w because i think it'd look the tits with my Vapor Giant V5S (and it does). Problem being, the main body is scratched, there's a pinhole punched through it in the sidewall, and the display is either 2mm cracked or there's something behind the glass that makes it look like it's cracked (i can't feel a crack, but it looks like one and shaking doesn't remove it). It was unopened, wrapped in plastic and bought from a reputable dealer in the UK, with UK stock, so it's not a 3A/3Fvape or chinese vendor flaw.

There's no QC. For a mod at that price point, that's a joke and a half. It obviously goes back tomorrow, i asked the company to open the intended replacement and check for blemishes before sending it out, because it does look the business with my tanks. If the replacement is okay, fine - but so far i'm really, REALLY not impressed with Squid Industries considering the money they charge.
Thanks for letting us know, there is a clear picture emerging I think. And 'there, there'. :D

Glad you at least had a decent vendor behind it.

Thank you - I'll take your half cigar! :2thumbsup:

I was tempted to offer my DB for the Tac21 up for swops in the classies ..... but decided that would be mean ..... :16:

Let us know what you think when it gets there? And glad you got something sorted, I really hope it's satisfactory. Kudos to Grey Haze. :)

It’s by Squid, it’ll be shit :D

The 'annoying' thing is that I love my DB. It just fits so nicely in the hand.
Ok, they are cunts, but I love the mod.

The 'annoying' thing is that I love my DB. It just fits so nicely in the hand.
Ok, they are cunts, but I love the mod.
That's why I'm so gutted by all this - I love the DB design and I SO want to love the mod. And I don't fall easy - I fell for the Zero mods when I joined here, bought several (clone) versions and still have yet to find something I like as much ....... and the DB was getting close ....... :(

Back
Top Bottom