What's new

Squid Industries Double Barrel mod 3FVape

The replacement DB from 3FVape has clearly been opened, and there is a small dink by the slot on the right for the battery door from where they tested it (as they warned me) but it does look OK. I was careful to take some pics before I did anything else .... just in case .......

P1170283.JPG P1170284.JPG P1170286.JPG P1170289.JPG P1170290.JPG P1170291.JPG

The replacement DB from 3FVape has clearly been opened, and there is a small dink by the slot on the right for the battery door from where they tested it (as they warned me) but it does look OK. I was careful to take some pics before I did anything else .... just in case .......

View attachment 171859 View attachment 171860 View attachment 171861 View attachment 171862 View attachment 171863 View attachment 171864
Still shouldn't be sending out factory seconds basically for full price.
I bet your still rightly savage.

View attachment 171859 View attachment 171860 View attachment 171861 View attachment 171862 View attachment 171863 View attachment 171864

Nice.

But I’d start the complain/replacement procedure now just to save time in the future ;)

I can at least get batteries in this one. To be honest I'm in two minds at the moment. Half of me is happy to at least have a DB that works ........ and half of me thinks I shouldn't have to accept damage on a new mod .... no matter how small. That little gouge is a tell-tale as to the struggle they must have had initially as well. I'm mulling it over for a while.

I’m putting this back into and keeping it in the box - Shrodinger’s Squid mod.

0BA83334-8FE5-47AC-AC02-B2FE58D0062B.jpeg

I can at least get batteries in this one. To be honest I'm in two minds at the moment. Half of me is happy to at least have a DB that works ........ and half of me thinks I shouldn't have to accept damage on a new mod .... no matter how small. That little gouge is a tell-tale as to the struggle they must have had initially as well. I'm mulling it over for a while.
It's a war wound, think of it as the wound a normal less patient person would have caused.

Get vaping it :), chalk it up as "done this shit, not again" and vape on :)

Back
Top Bottom