What's new

Squid Industries Double Barrel mod 3FVape

@Crewella Mines was from fasttech so I am hoping that they will get it sorted. I definitely want to get a couple of spare doors. *group buy*??
It’s so disappointing. Kind of wish I didn’t bother. @Simon G you were right :(

Well my one is essentially fucked. The battery door won’t stay on now. Absolutely gutted to be honest as for the last 4-5 days it’s been great. Feels great in the hand. Seems like one of the lugs on the battery door has worn away in less than 7 battery changes.
Not a happy camper right now. :17:
Sorry.

You’ll never get that apology from the twat at Squid so I thought I’d do it.

But genuinely sympathetic you’ve joined the list of people suffering from his greed and ineptitude.

Oh Jesus .... not another one! :17:

That was essentially one of my concerns - that the force needed to stuff the batteries in was putting an unacceptable stress on the battery door lugs. Remind me where yours was from?

And I'm really sorry. :(
As much as it goes against the grain I'd suggest mod charges with this one. (Obviously on a hard surface away from furnishings, lol).
Still gutted for you all. As poor a situation as I think I can remember.

As much as it goes against the grain I'd suggest mod charges with this one. (Obviously on a hard surface away from furnishings, lol).
Still gutted for you all. As poor a situation as I think I can remember.
Beautiful, simple, clean design ....... no USB port ......... ;)

Sorry.

You’ll never get that apology from the twat at Squid so I thought I’d do it.

But genuinely sympathetic you’ve joined the list of people suffering from his greed and ineptitude.
Thanks :) I’ve not even bothered contacting squid directly. Will wait and see what fasttech have to say. There would be good money for someone out there who wants to make an effective aftermarket door for this thing.

I have to say the more I think about this the more pissed off I am with Squid ......... :12:

I feel a 'mission' brewing ......... :eeek:

What I don’t get is there must be thousands and thousands of these things but I can hardly find a bad word about it online. Very strange.

Back
Top Bottom