What's new

Squonk Check

Any of you squonk gods know if there is such a thing as a dual cell squonk mod thats on the market atm? I love my VT inbox apart from BATTERY WARNING every single toot, but need 2/3 batteries if im out all day, i usually subohm 0.2ohms at 60/70w so i general i dont get long from my cells.
I dont MTL unless i use a Nautilus which isnt very often now as im all about a warm vape with "CLOUDS BRO CLOUDS"

Any of you squonk gods know if there is such a thing as a dual cell squonk mod thats on the market atm? I love my VT inbox apart from BATTERY WARNING every single toot, but need 2/3 batteries if im out all day, i usually subohm 0.2ohms at 60/70w so i general i dont get long from my cells.
I dont MTL unless i use a Nautilus which isnt very often now as im all about a warm vape with "CLOUDS BRO CLOUDS"

Geek Vape G Box S100
Kanger Dripbox 160
Movkin Disguiser + squonk conversion kit

Each of the above should set you back less than fifty quid

Was given a dripbox by a friend who didn't get on with it, the velocity v2 clone wouldn't work with it so I fitted a velocity v1 squonk pin and away it went :) Dual coiled with 24awg ni80 at 0.19 and its a cracking vape.
1487013206183.jpg

Todays vape. I am loving the velocity clone, its the most flavourfull thing I have. I got the Hadaly at the same time and its almost flavourless, it needs more playing with methinks.

FullSizeRender.jpg

I was hesitant about the dripbox 160 but needed a dual cell and the geekvape was still on pre order so I took a punt and I'm so pleased I did. I would say go for the steel one if you can find it as the colour ones are alloy and the paint is a classic kanger chip fest. Battery life at high wattage is good and although all mods wattage ratings should be taken with a pinch of salt I think 140 watts is about it's top speed and that's plenty for a dual cell. Throw the supplied rda straight in the drawer and pop a tsunami,Kennedy or goon on it.

Back
Top Bottom