What's new

Squonk Check

2017-02-18 splitsquonk.jpg

Nice. Looks like a pimple though. Think a Kennedy may be in order

Haha have a Kennedy but forgot about this Coppervape clone Split RDTA with BF pin that I ordered in a flash sale a month ago from GB.
Bugger to build in, took me three attempts but it works and gives great flavour even though this version (there are a few more on FT I have my eye on) has no AFC so always wide open which I don't mind.
Standard 510 drip tip adapter in case it gets hot and so nice to actually see juice coming in to the reservoir and then toot away knowing you haven't undersquonked or that the bottle hasn't sucked all the juice back!
Hope other makes of this are better designed as this one seeps a little bit around the bf pin.

2017-02-18 split 1.jpg

2017-02-18 split 2.jpg

2017-02-18 split 3.jpg

2017-02-18 split 4.jpg

2017-02-18 split 5.jpg

FV-50590 hadaly split.JPG

Haha have a Kennedy but forgot about this Coppervape clone Split RDTA with BF pin that I ordered in a flash sale a month ago from GB.
Bugger to build in, took me three attempts but it works and gives great flavour even though this version (there are a few more on FT I have my eye on) has no AFC so always wide open which I don't mind.
Standard 510 drip tip adapter in case it gets hot and so nice to actually see juice coming in to the reservoir and then toot away knowing you haven't undersquonked or that the bottle hasn't sucked all the juice back!
Hope other makes of this are better designed as this one seeps a little bit around the bf pin.

View attachment 118776
View attachment 118778
View attachment 118777
View attachment 118775
View attachment 118774
View attachment 118779
Sxk do one which looks good. I am about to fiddle with the.reload clone. I purposely bought the one with the different clamp system from ft as its an easy conversion. I think it will be pretty much the tsunami vape but we will see. The mad dog is the best of the big boy's I've tried lately.

Sxk do one which looks good. I am about to fiddle with the.reload clone. I purposely bought the one with the different clamp system from ft as its an easy conversion. I think it will be pretty much the tsunami vape but we will see. The mad dog is the best of the big boy's I've tried lately.

SXK produce a Split? only seen a SJMY version and no-name versions.

Reload and Mad Dog squonkers? In progress or have you succeeded?

Ooo I see what you mean

6367801-3.jpg
That's the fella. The standard goon style bf pin will fit I think. I will have a go in a bit. The coils will need to be half wrapped like the mini serpent. Airflow is exactly the same and the deck seems pretty solid. Will update.

That's the fella. The standard goon style bf pin will fit I think. I will have a go in a bit. The coils will need to be half wrapped like the mini serpent. Airflow is exactly the same and the deck seems pretty solid. Will update.

Looks interesting (cross between Tsunami and Pharaoh) but did you read the reviews?

Back
Top Bottom