What's new

Squonk Check

Looks interesting (cross between Tsunami and Pharaoh) but did you read the reviews?
Yeah. I got it with points so it was more out of interest with the deck. Most idiots order without looking and wonder how coil placement will happen later. It was always about squonkability with me. The coils will fit in conventionally with angled legs. (No difference to the goon lp really).

Can't believe how well this cheap set up squonks, hardly put it down since I paired them together. Dripbox and velocity v2 clone with standard 510 drip tip.
1487459030207.jpg

Haha have a Kennedy but forgot about this Coppervape clone Split RDTA with BF pin that I ordered in a flash sale a month ago from GB.
Bugger to build in, took me three attempts but it works and gives great flavour even though this version (there are a few more on FT I have my eye on) has no AFC so always wide open which I don't mind.
Standard 510 drip tip adapter in case it gets hot and so nice to actually see juice coming in to the reservoir and then toot away knowing you haven't undersquonked or that the bottle hasn't sucked all the juice back!
Hope other makes of this are better designed as this one seeps a little bit around the bf pin.

View attachment 118776
View attachment 118778
View attachment 118777
View attachment 118775
View attachment 118774
View attachment 118779
Hey, @mannikon , does the coppervape split atty have the fill hole inbetween the two positive screws ( the one in the centre that has a screw plug in your pictuers) ?

Yes that plugged centre hole is for filling (or flooding if squonking).
@mannikon , yeah thanks for that. was just worried that the coppervape one didn't have the fill option on the centre post as some had said it didn't on FT, so thanks for confirming that it does and that it comes with a plug to block it off. All the best

Got another frankie clone red this time should do the job nicely with the gaia on top.

Attachments

• DSC_0050.JPG
    DSC_0050.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 91
I forgot to ask, is the Derringer authentic or a clone? Was the squonk pin included, if not which one fits please? (Oh so many questions).

The Derringer and Hastur both unnamed maker clones, the Hastur is flawed sadly, had to replace all lug screws and throw away the supplied allen key and the posts are misshapen but I may be able to fix them.
Got the two because the Hastur comes with a bf pin and they share the same base. The Derringer seems good (with the Hastur pin in it!).
Next task is to try squonking the Hastur using the Derringer base!
So in effect I have a single RDA with different options for the price of a decent single clone so it's all good really.
Oh, the Derringer drip tip was pathetic so nicked the tip off my SXK Shift ;):D

Kryten clone is on pre order via 3f guy's. 28/2. Would suggest awaiting sxk and see if a delrin top cap is included.

Back
Top Bottom