What's new

Review Steam Tea and Vape Cafe and other ramblings

city461

Legend
The first birthday bash.... This was my second visit to the cafe, my previous visit was in November last.
The first thing that hits you is the `Welcome` Everybody is made to feel welcome in here, not just regulars or friends.
If its your first visit youll be a friend when you leave. That man Ash , @Huggett , has recently joined the team down there along with @ZT and Chris @steamcafe. Not only do they have a great vaping knowledge between them but they are the most hospitable crew you will come across.
On the beverage side they stock a huge range of teas to suit every palette all served stylishly on good old wooden trays,teapots,strainers and small milk bottle. Presentation is excellent and traditional. To compliment the teas there is a genuine Italian barista coffee machine using Lavazza fresh ground coffee. All the most popular coffee beverages are available.
On the vape side of things the juice range has grown tremendously since my last visit. The main brands are the @manabush Spiritwalker and Bunkr range (although I think they might be a bit low on the strudel after yesterday). There is also a wide choice of Uk and USA juices. The beauty here is every juice is available to try in a quality tank. I personally took a dripper along and used the tester bottles for the juices I wanted to try. They also have a great range of hardware in stock with coils for all major brands of tank. Friendly expert advice is available to guide any purchase you would like to make.
There is a very relaxing and laid back atmosphere in the Cafe with ample seating ranging from bar stools and high tables to a sofa with coffee table set up. WIFI is available as well should you require connection to the interweb. I wish it was more local for myself.
It is well worth a visit.. Gentlemen if the Memsaab suggests a drive out in the country at anytime in the future to look at cows and sheepy things in fields or some craft fair to see a bird table made out of recycled brassieres, set your sat nav to NG3 5JP and treat her to a cup of relaxing tea while you explore the juices.

A big thank you to everybody at Steam for a great day out, looking forward to the next one already.. Ohh and the food wasnt too bad either. The after party down town was enjoyable as well even though far too much fall down water was drunk.

In attendance from ooop North were @Tubbyengineer @daz_app @3dj and a new memeber of the Manc meet , young Tom @mistervaper . Always a pleasure gentlemen and Steve can you remember what mm that hex driver is and the name again??
It was also a real pleasure to see @Rob outside of The Drones Club and with his fair lady Carol , even if was just a brief visit.

We loved our short visit. Unfortunately, we ended up being double booked and had to go on to Derby so it was far shorter a visit than we had hoped.
It was a real pleasure to finally meet people I have known for so long on here. So... @Huggett @Tubbyengineer @ZT @city461 @3dj Glenn, Chris and anyone I have missed............ Thank You All.

Next time we will make sure that we can stay for far longer. AND Harry loved it all too.:2thumbsup:

@Rob you'll have to watch Harry, next time he may sneak up my jumper and out the back door [emoji1]

ordered 2... but nowhere did it say 1mm... wtf did i miss? btw the other is for u buddy,,,,,,,,,,
I warned you that you'd go blind if you kept doing that - I was right wasn't I...:grin2::lol1:
However in your defence it's actually 0.9mm...
Capture.PNG

We loved our short visit. Unfortunately, we ended up being double booked and had to go on to Derby so it was far shorter a visit than we had hoped.
It was a real pleasure to finally meet people I have known for so long on here. So... @Huggett @Tubbyengineer @ZT @city461 @3dj Glenn, Chris and anyone I have missed............ Thank You All.

Next time we will make sure that we can stay for far longer. AND Harry loved it all too.:2thumbsup:
Any visit is a welcome one...
Frankly Harry was probably better behaved than some of the so called "Intelligent ones"...:lol1:

Back
Top Bottom